Skip to main content

Housemate Hunt 2014

I think it is rather pointless... Nothing she can do for her friend now and she's got it all wrong saying I'm stalking Tiki on FB... The moral of the story as you said is that there are hundreds of people per year that go through this process and excitement is no excuse for breaking the mandated silence...

Since you are on a roll, I went a did a little more sleuthing and found a couple more loud mouths....I have a screen cap of them...one of them is the one I posted earlier but with his name...another is one of the guy who has an article written about him. But posting here so whoever wants to tweet them to Alex to get them eliminated can do so...we are like the ghostbusters....haha.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Since you are on a roll, I went a did a little more sleuthing and found a couple more loud mouths....I have a screen cap of them...one of them is the one I posted earlier but with his name...another is one of the guy who has an article written about him. But posting here so whoever wants to tweet them to Alex to get them eliminated can do so...we are like the ghostbusters....haha.

View attachment 38771 View attachment 38772 View attachment 38773
I just looked at that Billy's Facebook page and he still has the pic on it. Reading through his many revolting Facebook posts, I cannot believe someone like him made it to round 3! I've said it before, what the hell is going on??

Alex should round these morons up and tell them they need to go into isolation because they're going to be intruders and just leave them there until after the finale and tell them "Oh, we changed our minds".

Some people are just Dumb,

Really, as much as everyone wants to know, you have to keep your mouth Shut about ur audition for Big Brother.

This site is monitored by BB crew and always has, so they were gonna find out. If you are stupid and dumb enough to post and big note yourself to say you got through, you won't get through, you will get dumped.

The Producers don't have time for people that break their most important rule.

CONFIDENTIALITY - it means you shut up and don't say you have applied and any of the process.

Well least we know they won't be housemates now as Alex has acknowledge on his Twitter account.

Good Luck to the others that have applied, don't be dumb too.

Ps. You can PM me and I can comment on it. They don't know who I am.

Big Brother is yet to catch me ;-)

Meet Kingston - Alex's new Audition Police:

View attachment 38777

LMFAO... However I'd say I'm more of an enforcer than a copper... I'm not clever enough to have found out who talked and who hasn't... I just found out and went and knocked some heads...

BTW you must have had to do some digging to find that particular pic of me... I honestly can't for the life of me figure out where or when I posted that pic...

BTW you must have had to do some digging to find that particular pic of me... I honestly can't for the life of me figure out where or when I posted that pic...

The only conceivable answer is that @buck07 has a folder - or possibly even an entire portable hard drive - of photos of you, collected over many dedicated years of cyber sleuthing.

You can either be frightened or flattered by his dedication. Personally I'd go with the latter, far more comforting and great for your ego.

The only conceivable answer is that @buck07 has a folder - or possibly even an entire portable hard drive - of photos of you, collected over many dedicated years of cyber sleuthing.

You can either be frightened or flattered by his dedication. Personally I'd go with the latter, far more comforting and great for your ego.

Bahahaha.

Incidentally @Kingston the Mounties look suits you - new career maybe?

LMFAO... However I'd say I'm more of an enforcer than a copper... I'm not clever enough to have found out who talked and who hasn't... I just found out and went and knocked some heads...

Muhhahhahaahaha

I'd go with the latter, too - except that I know better. ;)

Muhhahhahaahaha

I'd go with the latter, too - except that I know better. ;)

Ha! So what your saying is that it's not merely virtual copies on your computer you've got but a full blown stalker shrine in your lounge room.

this feels like a mix of BB and Darwin Awards, i love it!
if these people are this stupid, im glad i wont have to be watching them everynight, it'd drive me insane.

Alex should round these morons up and tell them they need to go into isolation because they're going to be intruders and just leave them there until after the finale and tell them "Oh, we changed our minds".

THAT WOULD BE GOOD TV, like tell them live just before they go in the house that they broke the confidentiality agreement and therefore would not be entering the house!

That pretty much sums it up... However that's not my last name I just don't want crazies from here trying to stalk me...
Yet you stalked this girl and made sure she was eliminated for not being a hot guy.

I'm pretty sure BB would be onto her and her posts there was no need to do a witch hunt on her. was her facebook on private?

10157156_774959102523556_7036003315090001766_n.jpg

The one on the right... I could fap to that...
And I guarantee if this guy was posting like Tiki you would not expose him, you would probably warn him privately and stop people from finding the info.

Funny thing is I got Nominated for BB.

I got an email that said I was Nominated. Hahahahaha

They won't allow me to go on the show. Although Id love to be a Mole and cause havoc for the housemates.

Once you are nominated, you MAY BE FAST TRACKED, if you apply and put an audition video in. not everyone gets Fast tracked by being nominated.

You also need to attend an Audition day.

So there isn't a lot of fast tracks given out.

I would say the producers have found heaps they liked through watching the video applications and fast tracked lot's of people. Lot's of people would have been nominated through the nominate a mate system and they would have received fast tracks as well. This is most likely why the line ups and overall turn out has seemed a lot smaller. If you have not been fast tracked it is probably not even worth going. There will probably be a stand out character who didn't apply online and instead just saw the auditions as they walked past and decided to go in. If you applied online though and didn't get a fast track I would say your chances of making it through this year are quite slim.
they were only going to fast track about 500 people, and apparently there were only a few from last years housemates who were fast tracked so I don't think that matters, some people can make a video, me I am useless at videography so mine wasn't that good lol

Back