Skip to main content

2014 Media Articles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother's moving on up! New house to be multi-level for the first time in the show's 14 year history
By Taylor Auerbach

The 2014 Big Brother Australia house will have more than one storey for the first time in the show's history.
The news was leaked to MailOnline by a well-placed source who has been involved with the hit reality series since 2001.
'The house is building up for the first time ever,' the source said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2594825/Big-Brothers-moving-New-house-multi-level-time-shows-14-year-history.html#ixzz2xi6USY94
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

EXCLUSIVE: Big Brother's moving on up! New house to be multi-level for the first time in the show's 14 year history
By Taylor Auerbach

The 2014 Big Brother Australia house will have more than one storey for the first time in the show's history.
The news was leaked to MailOnline by a well-placed source who has been involved with the hit reality series since 2001.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2594825/Big-Brothers-moving-New-house-multi-level-time-shows-14-year-history.html#ixzz2xi6USY94
Wow, it says 500 fast tracks have already been decided, does that mean they aren't giving out any others and that these have already been sent?
So who on here has got one I wonder......

By Taylor Auerbach

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...evel-time-shows-14-year-history.html#comments

Cool!

Sorry to disappoint, but the story is a fake.

The house isnt going up. It's only 1 story again.

There are not 500 on fast track for possible housemates. They only fast track limited amount of people and it ain't anywhere near 500, it's more like 30 and those are only from the ones that can't attend an Audition

Trust me.

Thae story done by Taylor is garbage.

The house is only 1 level.

There are not 500 on the fast track list.

That is All. Get back to you soon.

Been a massive day in Perth.

If it's only 1 story then what is the "building up" thing? Hidden room in the roof or something?

Trust me.

What was Sonia referring to then when she said the house is going up?

Trust me.

So why does the article state pretty much exactly what Sonia said today?
"there is something not quite right’ about it - Big Brother isn't just building out...He's building up.'"

Sorry to disappoint, but the story is a fake.

The house isnt going up. It's only 1 story again.

There are not 500 on fast track for possible housemates. They only fast track limited amount of people and it ain't anywhere near 500, it's more like 30 and those are only from the ones that can't attend an Audition

Only 30 people get fast tracked out of all the applicants nationwide? I'm sorry but that seems quite hard to believe.

@Goon sonia and Tim both said on TODAY this morning that Big Brother is not just building out, but building up. And that something about the house "isn't quite right".

Big Brother host Sonia Kruger has revealed that she wasn't a huge fan of contestant Tim Dormer when she first met him.

During an interview on the 2DayFM Breakfast Show, Kruger told Merrick, Jules and Sophie Monk that she hated him when he first went into the house.
"I know I'm not supposed to have favourites and I'm not supposed to have an opinion, but I remember thinking on the night I am not going to like this guy," she said.
"He is really going to annoy me, and then what happened was that he's kind of mischievous edge grew on me... and I think it grew on the rest of Australia too."

More:
http://www.2dayfm.com.au/scoopla/blog/2014/4/big-brothers-sonia-kruger-hated-tim-dormer/

Trust me.

Knew it was only 1 story, it sounded stupid anyway! You watch, It's probably gonna be like 2 meters taller or something, but only 30 people? I nominated my mum to go on and she got fast tracked, (she didn't want to do it of course) and she's like the last person I'd want on the show if I didn't know her.

Knew it was only 1 story, it sounded stupid anyway! You watch, It's probably gonna be like 2 meters taller or something, but only 30 people? I nominated my mum to go on and she got fast tracked, (she didn't want to do it of course) and she's like the last person I'd want on the show if I didn't know her.
Wow that's great, is she going to do it? Did she get it a week before her audition day like they say they are going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back