Skip to main content

Winner's Betting Odds

See [MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION], Tahan is probably fine :)

This is going to sound really stupid, but there are two betting odds but why are they different. Like that's a huge difference. Please no long complicated explanations whoever can answer this, just something I can understand. I know nothing and I mean nothing about betting.

This is going to sound really stupid, but there are two betting odds but why are they different. Like that's a huge difference. Please no long complicated explanations whoever can answer this, just something I can understand. I know nothing and I mean nothing about betting.
Sportingbet and Centrebet are owned by the same parent company so while they're 2 different sites, their odds will always be the same. Sportsbet is on it's own. The two sets of odds are only reflecting the cash that people are betting so at Sportingbet/Centrebet punters are making different bets than at Sportsbet. I know which one I trust more based on the sports betting I do but I'm not going to say as that could mean nothing tonight.

how is it extreme? well, i really cant stand her

Hate is a strong word for me to use about so done. I use the word, a lot. But usually to a situation, not a person. But for you the word hate might be used frequently and doesn't hold as much value.

Sportingbet and Centrebet are owned by the same parent company so while they're 2 different sites, their odds will always be the same. Sportsbet is on it's own. The two sets of odds are only reflecting the cash that people are betting so at Sportingbet/Centrebet punters are making different bets than at Sportsbet. I know which one I trust more based on the sports betting I do but I'm not going to say as that could mean nothing tonight.

Thanks mrs butterface, still a little confused but I do sort of understand that.

I've been sending 100 votes every hour!!! JADEY TO WIN!!!

throwing-money-away.gif

TIM FOR THE WIN! HE BETTER WIN! I WANT MY MONEY I SPENT VOTING FOR HIM WON BACK! (iamnotagamblingaddict)
anyone know what the betting odds were this time last year for estelle, ben and layla ?

I must say though with the fluctuations Tim's been the most consistent at the top there, so it does look pretty good for him, although you never can tell with these things!

No matter what I'll be happy for all of them, they've all done great :)

Can't wait to find out!

I've been sending 100 votes every hour!!! JADEY TO WIN!!!

Are you simple? Seriously? You are spending $55 an hour trying to help someone you dont know win money you wont see? I wouldnt tell people that in the real world because someone will put your affairs in the hands of a guardian.

Haha you dont say!? I have seen you here for the last couple months saying just that in most of your messages. lol

LOL! Yep....
Unfortunately... my obsession increased when there was no one other than him for me to like :(

LATEST ODDS -

Sportingbet/Centrebet

Tim $1.50
Jade $2.50
Tahan $4.80

Sportsbet

Tim $1.55
Tahan $3.50 (dropped 65 cents)
Jade $4.00 (improved $2.00)

LOL! Yep....
Unfortunately... my obsession increased when there was no one other than him for me to like :(

Well tonight it pays off! I cant see him not winning so I will be happy for you at least haha. :)

Ok [MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] so based on the last update I've just posted that means that no one has placed a bet at Sportingbet/Centrebet that's big enough to move the odds (or maybe no one's placed one at all). Whereas people have placed bets on Jade and possibly to a lesser extent Tim at Sportsbet which have caused Jade's odds to improve and Tahan's drop. Hope that helps a bit.

BETTING ODDS LAST YEAR (7/11/2012)

Sportingbet Australia: Ben $1.60, Estelle $3.40, Layla $5.00
Centrebet: Ben $1.60, Estelle $2.80, Layla $6.50
Sportsbet: Ben $1.80, Estelle $2.20, Layla $4.50

So they got Estelle wrong last year, but we can see consistency with Ben and Tim in terms of betting odds with 1.50 and 1.55 this year so TIM BETTER FRIGGEN WINN! (science at its best ;) )
http://oddsscanner.heraldsun.com.au/specials/tv/big-brother/big-brother-australia/winner

I have a feeling it's going to be extremely close tonight
I actually think the winner has been decided at this point whomever it may be. If they kept voting open for the first part of the live show tonight when people made a last minute flurry of bets based on what they see then I wouldn't think that way. But I have my doubts at how many people know voting closes at 6pm tonight considering very few did on Monday.

Back