Skip to main content

Winner's Betting Odds

With Ed's rich family and Tahan's rich family voting hard, Tim has no chance at winning.

I doubt Ed's family cares about Jade... Also it's not enough for just the HM's family to be rich; they need a lot of dedicated fans who vote hard. Tim has always had a large fanbase.

With Ed's rich family and Tahan's rich family voting hard, Tim has no chance at winning.

I don't agree with Ed's family wanting to support Jade but I do agree that tim doesn't have a chance :(

Jade has a lot of supporters (which is understandable) and she's a really lovely girl but she doesn't deserve to win.

Dont even get me started on tahan and winning.... but Tim is the true winner in my eyes but I hate to admit he has no chance :(

LATEST ODDS

Sportingbet/Centrebet

Tim 1.80
Tahan 2.50
Jade 4.80

Sportsbet

Tim 2.00
Tahan 2.30
Jade 4.00

Let's be honest if Tahan wins it isn't an "upset," Neither Tahan or Tim have the ability to do that - Tahan has the support of her V8 Supercar driver boyfriend and she topped the most influential eviction yet (Ben's eviction). If Jade were to win it then it would be an upset, she's never been considered a favourite to win the show. In saying that, I'm backing the favourite which is Tim! Team Tim all the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade does NOT deserve to win. Yes, she is a very nice girl but she hasn't contributed to the show at all. Drew should be there instead of Jade.

Let's be honest if Tahan wins it isn't an "upset," Neither Tahan or Tim have the ability to do that - Tahan has the support of her V8 Supercar driver boyfriend and she topped the most influential eviction yet (Ben's eviction). If Jade were to win it then it would be an upset, she's never been considered a favourite to win the show. In saying that, I'm backing the favourite which is Tim! Team Team all the way!

I agree Jade would be the only upset.

Let's be honest if Tahan wins it isn't an "upset," Neither Tahan or Tim have the ability to do that - Tahan has the support of her V8 Supercar driver boyfriend and she topped the most influential eviction yet (Ben's eviction). If Jade were to win it then it would be an upset, she's never been considered a favourite to win the show. In saying that, I'm backing the favourite which is Tim! Team Team all the way!

I think David blew it when he used the word "rigged". He shouldn't have done that... many folks had no idea about that.

Back