Skip to main content

Winner's Betting Odds

Almost certainly not. It's just a reflection of the bets the bookies are receiving in order to balance the books on their end. Which is why a small market like BB fluctuates so much so quickly - it doesn't take much money to shift the odds significantly.

Oooh ok I get it now.
I suppose that means Tim isn't exactly set in stone, still his odds are pretty safe.
Hopefully Tahan or Jade can upset him.

[MENTION=11846]Sorceress[/MENTION], I'm getting mad- I don't even know how many texts I just sent then, but it's probably best I don't know at this point.

I'm going to put you on ignore soon just to avoid reading anymore of what you say lol. It's making me crazy!

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION], I can always rely on you to calm my nerves.

*if tahan comes third then so be it, but I hope it's a close one, I can handle if it was a tight call.

2 mins ago official BBAU on Twitter annouced that the current % is

35%
35%
30%

[MENTION=11846]Sorceress[/MENTION], I'm getting mad- I don't even know how many texts I just sent then, but it's probably best I don't know at this point.

I'm going to put you on ignore soon just to avoid reading anymore of what you say lol. It's making me crazy!

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION], I can always rely on you to calm my nerves.

*if tahan comes third then so be it, but I hope it's a close one, I can handle if it was a tight call.
Whoooaaa chill haha I was corrected.
2 mins ago official BBAU on Twitter annouced that the current % is

35%
35%
30%

Wow I didn't expect those numbers!

I say that's Tim, jade on 35 and tahan on 30... I need to step away soon... This is getting all too much lol

If Tahan wins, I'll be running down the street naked!

Last time I made that promise, Ben was indeed evicted :p

I really hope Jade fans are using their "unlimited text"

I say that's Tim, jade on 35 and tahan on 30... I need to step away soon... This is getting all too much lol

Nah I wouldn't say that at all, for all we know Jade could have been on 25% this morning and then started gaining momentum.
The only thing that I'm reading into it is that Tim's on 35% and completely beatable by either Tahan or Jade, good news!!

LATEST ODDS -

Sportingbet/Centrebet

ODDS ARE OFF THE BOARD.

Sportsbet

Tim $1.65 (dropped 10 cents)
Tahan $2.50 (improved $1.00)
Jade $6.00 (dropped $2.00)

Nah I wouldn't say that at all, for all we know Jade could have been on 25% this morning and then started gaining momentum.
The only thing that I'm reading into it is that Tim's on 35% and completely beatable by either Tahan or Jade, good news!!

You really don't want him winning do you?

Ill be content with jade winning. We need another girl to win anyways... Even if it isn't tahan.

But the battle still goes, anyone's game, even the person on 30- it can be done!

Does that mean they're closed indefinitely and taking no more bets?
I *think so* considering it's only a couple of hours to go but they may just have taken them down while they readjust them on new info. That's what they do with sports but I'm not sure what info they would've received to make them do that so I'm going with my first answer. :)

You really don't want him winning do you?

Ill be content with jade winning. We need another girl to win anyways... Even if it isn't tahan.

But the battle still goes, anyone's game, even the person on 30- it can be done!

No I like them all, I'll be happy whoever wins but I'm with you...I'd like a girl to win it plus it was more that I was expecting a clear cut percentage way out in front with Tim, so it keeps the finale really exciting.

Back