Skip to main content

Winner's Betting Odds

Does anyone remember what the final betting odds were last year? Did they get it right?

If Tahan wins tonight, what will all this mean?

Nothing.

Tahan's BF is playing all his cards:

"Giving away a personal hotlap at a selected ride day in my @BottleORacing car to the person who VOTES the most times, proof required #BBAU"

Back yourself til the very end.

If you're not confident, why are you here?

Tahan's words.

I don't think the odds mean much to be honest. They're changing so regularly so people must be putting on some crazy bets.

I don't think the odds mean much to be honest. They're changing so regularly so people must be putting on some crazy bets.

Nah but when they swing out by over $4 significant stuff is happening.
Like knowing what the BF is promising it'll swing wildly back to $3 or even $2 but yeah.

Nah but when they swing out by over $4 significant stuff is happening.
Like knowing what the BF is promising it'll swing wildly back to $3 or even $2 but yeah.

It's not a date is it? ;)

I'm sure they could get more votes for a date with Tahan rather than Ed lol.

"Giving away a personal hotlap at a selected ride day in my @BottleORacing car to the person who VOTES the most times, proof required #BBAU"

Oh for goodness sake, is this kind of rubbish even necessary? I thought last years BB was pretty bad but with all the alleged vote rigging this year it's ridiculous.

Back yourself til the very end.

If you're not confident, why are you here?

Tahan's words.

True to her survivor stance on life.

Thanks AM, you are restoring my faith to just vote right up until the very end. Don't go down without a fight :)

Oh get F*%K'ed!

I'm fine with Tahan winning but at least make it fair.

This is the same shit that caused us to have to watch Ed for weeks longer than we should have been.

waiting for her odds to get out to $7.00 then i might have a sneaky tenner on my favourite girl.

try to recoup some of my voting money.

Back