Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Jade's copping it the worst so far. But I suspect Tim's going to get wacked over the head bigtime now, if that's any consolation to Jade fans.

Also go watch the vid of Tim and Drew talking to Jade in the LF. She's loved and will be ok xo

Bindi's giving a message to TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I felt so sorry for Jade. What a terrible package for her, and she was always going to be upset today anyway.

She's getting alot of love for it on facebook, she will probably win..

If she does, I hope that gives her enough confidence to kick ed to the curb and find herself a man who actually likes her and isn't a pussy (hate using that word but he totally is)

Hahaha we could only wish, I would love her to do that.

...I hope that she doesn't win... not because I don't like her but because she'll have Ed and Nick sniffing around her to see if they can get their grubby little mitts on the money that they thought Ed would win... Ed will probably say that he does 'love her' so that they can both share in the rewards... Ed and Nick are a pair of money grubbers in my honest opinion...

I'm fine and you Mr S...hope you are having a awesome day

... yes thanks Lindsay... I hope the same applies to you too... cheers.

Thank you!! Either I'm getting too sensitive or turning into a tully, but I had had a few tears READING that. lol

No one can possibly be tully, you actually cried over something wonderful :) but it was a good read hey? Thought you would appreciate it. Some still called bullshit after reading that- go figure!

I felt so sorry for Jade. What a terrible package for her, and she was always going to be upset today anyway.
I think she was in a really bad spot because they were mainly showing what each remaining HM said/did about/to each other. So of course she'd have said much worse about them than they have about each other. And plus of course the Ed thing was always going to be a focal point as that's what all of Australia has been waiting for her to find out. If it had been a let's tell your secrets from day dot kind of thing I think she would've come out much better.

Not sure if you've seen it yet or not but in the LF thread she's now dwelling on Ed nominating her and she's figuring out that it wasn't as way back as she initially thought. I think this is going to be a case of necessary pain that will in hindsight be the best thing ever for her in terms of her remaining time with this crew.

jades package looked bad because she is the nice girl, tims looked good because you expect bad from him....They probably showed the same amount of bad footage for all but because jade is so saccharin it's more of a shock. Most of the things tim said behind peoples backs were said to their face too, no point in showing it again. They all took it well and in the spirit of the game.

I think tim came out the best, but there has always been more to him than just a game player. they could have showed more bitching but then they could also have showed more of his softer and tender side he showed when consoling many of his house mates.

boog had it easiest.. of course she hasn't been there long enough to have had a really bad edit.

great great episode. the rocks was so insightful and brought tears to my eyes. So did many other "treats". Great show.

No one can possibly be tully, you actually cried over something wonderful :) but it was a good read hey? Thought you would appreciate it. Some still called bullshit after reading that- go figure!

Yeah it was a great great read!

I think those who call bullshit really need to get a life, or get their heads out of their asses and do half the things he does! I've been wanting to volunteer at a hospital for a year now and still haven't got around to it but Tim has done so much volunteering along with fun things/study/work. That's pretty impressive.

People should take positives from each other and put it into their own lives. If we all did that world would be one step closer to perfection. I mean, would it kill them to accept that he's actually a nice person?

For those of you who are Jade fans, and I confess to not being one, I think the sympathy vote that will accrue from tonight should definitely put her into the final three. I know it's cold comfort, but if you also dislike Ed, just think how much that will stick in his craw.

I think she was in a really bad spot because they were mainly showing what each remaining HM said/did about/to each other. So of course she'd have said much worse about them than they have about each other. And plus of course the Ed thing was always going to be a focal point as that's what all of Australia has been waiting for her to find out. If it had been a let's tell your secrets from day dot kind of thing I think she would've come out much better.

Not sure if you've seen it yet or not but in the LF thread she's now dwelling on Ed nominating her and she's figuring out that it wasn't as way back as she initially thought. I think this is going to be a case of necessary pain that will in hindsight be the best thing ever for her in terms of her remaining time with this crew.

Definitely. I think it's so much better for her to start seeing the cracks now rather than holding onto the full illusion and being confronted with it all when she gets out.

...I hope that she doesn't win... not because I don't like her but because she'll have Ed and Nick sniffing around her to see if they can get their grubby little mitts on the money that they thought Ed would win... Ed will probably say that he does 'love her' so that they can both share in the rewards... Ed and Nick are a pair of money grubbers in my honest opinion...

That's exactly why I don't want her to win.

Definitely. I think it's so much better for her to start seeing the cracks now rather than holding onto the full illusion and being confronted with it all when she gets out.
Yeah I agree. I'd much rather her start cottoning on to the truth now - whatever that may be - than walk out of the house all wide eyed and then be hit with it. I couldn't imagine her being hounded for a reaction to that news like Tully was to Tahlia's tweets breaking up with her. At least she knows now and can digest it for a couple of days in a bubble with Tim and Drew who do love her, no matter what Ed said, before facing the press or Sonia wanting to have the "gotcha" moment with her.

Yeah it was a great great read!

I think those who call bullshit really need to get a life, or get their heads out of their asses and do half the things he does! I've been wanting to volunteer at a hospital for a year now and still haven't got around to it but Tim has done so much volunteering along with fun things/study/work. That's pretty impressive.

People should take positives from each other and put it into their own lives. If we all did that world would be one step closer to perfection. I mean, would it kill them to accept that he's actually a nice person?

I'd like to add something about Tim that has impressed me so much and that's his wisdom - it is most noticeable when comforting his friends. Thinking back to Ben, Tim gave one of the best pieces of advice I've heard: "Don't you let anyone make you think that they know you better than you know yourself, because they don't." He really is quite wise and inspiring.

I'd like to add something about Tim that has impressed me so much and that's his wisdom - it is most noticeable when comforting his friends. Thinking back to Ben, Tim gave one of the best pieces of advice I've heard: "Don't you let anyone make you think that they know you better than you know yourself, because they don't." He really is quite wise and inspiring.

He's a good egg

Not sure if you've seen it yet or not but in the LF thread she's now dwelling on Ed nominating her and she's figuring out that it wasn't as way back as she initially thought. I think this is going to be a case of necessary pain that will in hindsight be the best thing ever for in terms of her remaining time with this crew.

I will go over to the LF and take a look. I hope they are helping her and not doing 'I told you so'. Ed nommed her the day after Matt left in week 6 and he had 6 points and gave 2 points each to 3 of them. I wish to God he had told her that. I hope she doesn't dwell on it too much, she and Ed have to sort this out in private., I loved Tim's rocks tonight, well thought out lol.

Drew: I felt disgusting. I thought he was a sure thing to stay in.

Sonia tries to get him in the shit. "you omitted telling her"

Drew sets her straight that he's not allowed to talk about noms.

Tahan says when she was referring to Mikk and Jade she was talking about the two times they put him on the bench

yes the night that aired it was said here that Tahan was referring to the times Mikkayla and Jade won showdown and put Ben up. and Drew mentioned Mikkayla because she was wailing at the eviction door when Ben left, and he was full of guilt himself plus Drew couldn't confess to Tahan because you aren't allowed to talk about nominations(Mikkayla did to the sugar sisters about Tim, and got a strike
)...and he wasnt the only one to nominate Ben so it could have been Jade and Mikkayla. BB should have shown them that Jade did as well for the same reasons as Drew, and then they could have spoken about it because you could see the guilt on Jade's face when it was being shown.

I will go over to the LF and take a look. I hope they are helping her and not doing 'I told you so'. Ed nommed her the day after Matt left in week 6 and he had 6 points and gave 2 points each to 3 of them. I wish to God he had told her that. I hope she doesn't dwell on it too much, she and Ed have to sort this out in private., I loved Tim's rocks tonight, well thought out lol.

yeah it was the week after Ed choose Jade to have up instead of Tim, and then Drew saved her with his showdown win . Ed then nominated her during his superpower, and Tim saved her with his showdown win.... weeks 7 & 8, and week 13 Ed confronted Tim and Drew for nominating Jade in face-to-face noms.

giving someone a few points though doesn't mean they will be nominated but putting someone up for evicton does.

Just finished here, really good show. They're in celebratory mode now, it'll be sad to see the show go. I'm happy with the final five too, they're all good people.

Just finished here, really good show. They're in celebratory mode now, it'll be sad to see the show go. I'm happy with the final five too, they're all good people.

Yes I agree. I happy with all of them :)

Back