Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Tim and Drew gentle? Ha! Tim saying Ed lied, and repeating it, was intended to hurt Jade's feelings, and it worked. Tim is a cruel piece of shit, and Drew is not much better.

Tim will win, because his fans are deluded dickheads.

Rude! How lovely to call people on this forum who are fans of a housemate you don't like "Dickhead".

Tim and Drew gentle? Ha! Tim saying Ed lied, and repeating it, was intended to hurt Jade's feelings, and it worked. Tim is a cruel piece of shit, and Drew is not much better.

Ah well, I beg to differ. Or maybe I don't beg. I just differ. I think Tim and Drew are far gentler people than Ed. Doesn't mean they're not feisty. But that they also have a softer side. Something I (personally) didn't really see with Ed. With Ed all I really got from him was jock who was quite self conscious about his image - intelligence, morals, appearance, blah, blah. But nothing of substance from him plus no sense of humour at all really. Rare to see him even crack a smile.

Rude! How lovely to call people on this forum who are fans of a housemate you don't like "Dickhead".
[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] - it's [MENTION=33606]silkworm[/MENTION]. Silkworm has a reputation that precedes them. They have even explained how to put them on ignore. I think they are just engaging in sport. Or at least that's how I see it. I would not take silkworm all that seriously. Sorry silkworm, but....

Well it looks like I should now return the favour and report you to the mods and get you banned like you did to me since you're now name calling and I'm feeling personally abused. I'm a dickhead for liking Tim?

How about you actually go watch a live feed update and see who in the f is taking care of Jade and including her in everything and even more importantly... being a real friend and telling her the truth? Tim saying Ed lied has nothing to do with hurting Jade's feelings. It's the exact same reaction any SANE person would have when some fuckwit has been trying to paint you as the ultimate baddie for 3 months and then you find out not only did he lie to you and everyone else, but he also nominated his supposed love after preaching that he wouldn't. And that was AFTER he put her up for eviction because he was scared of Tim. And as Jade has now cottoned on in the LF updates: Tim and Drew are the ones who saved her after she was up 2 times directly because of Ed. But yeah, they're the assholes when he's the one who could've cost her 250k twice.

Get stuffed.

I think that Tim and Drew are entitled to call Ed a liar due to the fact that he was in fact lying when he said he had never nominated Jade.

No they are not, and it goes to the nature of lying. There are white lies and there are black lies. Ed told a white lie, to save Jade's feelings. Tim, on the other hand, tells black lies, told for the purpose of Tim's own gain.

There is a great moral distance between Tim and Ed. Ed is morally superior, as he always considers the feelings of others, while Tim is morally inferior, as he only considers his own feelings and never those of others.

If she does, I hope that gives her enough confidence to kick ed to the curb and find herself a man who actually likes her and isn't a pussy (hate using that word but he totally is)

First Ed is a "fag," and now he is a "pussy." Have you no shame?

I just watched this episode online and I just have to say it...

This episode was BEAUTIFUL. :)

So many great moments!!!

Tim's rocks for each housemate was just lovely. Jade finding out the truth about Ed nominating her. Jade apologising with such sincerity to Tahan for her fell-in-a-hole comment (speaking of which, that chapter is long gone, let's move on!), Jade seeing her Italian parents, Tim meeting Bindi Irwin, Tim being an uncle to a new baby girl and most of all, everything being out in the open.

Gaahhhhh!! I'm going to miss watching this season so much. :)

No they are not, and it goes to the nature of lying. There are white lies and there are black lies. Ed told a white lie, to save Jade's feelings. Tim, on the other hand, tells black lies, told for the purpose of Tim's own gain.

There is a great moral distance between Tim and Ed. Ed is morally superior, as he always considers the feelings of others, while Tim is morally inferior, as he only considers his own feelings and never those of others.

He wasn't lying to save Jades feelings, he was lying to make himself look good and Tim and Drew look bad.

Ed told a white lie to save himself and his apparent perception. Which in turn becomes a black lie, because it means he was using someone to make a point and that's all.

I just watched this episode online and I just have to say it...

This episode was BEAUTIFUL. :)

So many great moments!!!

Tim's rocks for each housemate was just lovely. Jade finding out the truth about Ed nominating her. Jade apologising with such sincerity to Tahan for her fell-in-a-hole comment (speaking of which, that chapter is long gone, let's move on!), Jade seeing her Italian parents, Tim meeting Bindi Irwin, Tim being an uncle to a new baby girl and most of all, everything being out in the open.

Gaahhhhh!! I'm going to miss watching this season so much. :)

Tim met Bindi Irwin? I must have been watching a different show :p

She is already coming alive again. Check the LFs. So weird. It's like she was under a spell while with Ed. A spell of boringness.

Oh, good. Looking forward to seeing it.

That lighting! It does Anthony Drew no favours at all. All I can see is forehead grease and Hell Boy horns.

The boys got some bad lighting, didn't they? As the camera panned across, the lighting was kinder as it got to the girls.

I'm not sure if they intended to hurt Jade. I think they wanted to make sure she heard it, and they seemed to expect her to have an epiphany right there and then.

Did Sonia describe the halloween set as a "kind of urban clockwork orange?
LOL. Did she think Clockwork Orange was set in the boondock orchards?
Oh Krugerrand. Gotta love her.

Did Sonia describe the halloween set as a "kind of urban clockwork orange?
LOL. Did she think Clockwork Orange was set in the boondock orchards?
Oh Krugerrand. Gotta love her.

Hmmm. Not that I heard... But...

this has to be a joke, right?

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] - it's [MENTION=33606]silkworm[/MENTION]. Silkworm has a reputation that precedes them. They have even explained how to put them on ignore. I think they are just engaging in sport. Or at least that's how I see it. I would not take silkworm all that seriously. Sorry silkworm, but....

There is a Igauna out there that is hungry right now..feed them that Silkworm

[MENTION=33606]silkworm[/MENTION] wow you are spot on! its a shame so many others on here cant see how bad Tim is just because he laughs and jokes to cover it.

Back