Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Jade's copping it the worst so far. But I suspect Tim's going to get wacked over the head bigtime now, if that's any consolation to Jade fans.

Also go watch the vid of Tim and Drew talking to Jade in the LF. She's loved and will be ok xo

Bindi's giving a message to TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank god Jade's dad is flying so she'll have some unconditional support when she gets out.
l gathered last night when they told people to cheer only for the guys that they couldn't give a fuck about her emotional well-being.
To hit her with this when she's still raw is over the top.
I Know some who don't like her probably find it funny, but I find it heartbreaking.

Nothing against any of the housemates, they've all been great today.

This is purely against BB production...

I'm not a Jade fan but I don't find it funny. I still don't believe production would do something to one of the HM's that's deliberately detrimental to them.

Last edited:
They should have played that Ed stuff whilst he was still there - give the poor girl a chance to confront the prick

I'm calling it now: That rock part with Tim was by far the most interesting and insightful parts on the show this year! Love Tim so much! Got so emotional when he was going through everyone!

It was great he really matched the rocks with the personality and showed great insight

I'll say.
He's not attractive at all, and a bit of a bogan to mention his Dad losing his license. Seriously, that's nothing to be joking or bragging about. Tahan could do so much better.

Exactly! He seems like an absolute wanker

lovely message from Jade's Dad - I think he will be the one to set her straight about Ed. I wish she was sitting in between Tim and Drew as they could laugh off the nasty stuff sitting together. Siting on the end, with Boog's back to her, she's isolated.

Jade's copping it the worst so far. But I suspect Tim's going to get wacked over the head bigtime now, if that's any consolation to Jade fans.

Also go watch the vid of Tim and Drew talking to Jade in the LF. She's loved and will be ok xo

Bindi's giving a message to TIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yeah I think its probably better she learn this stuff when she's got people around her that were actually in there living it with her ... and they can give her their perspective ... people outside of the house don't know the full scale of it ... we've been fed edited crapola version of it ... and I think Tim and Drew already showed her they care about her ... so if she'll just take in some of what they said over the next few days and put things in perspective she'll come out stronger

Jade being told to back off Ed

Tahan shadowing Jaded, Tahan in the DR doing the gun to her head

Drew and Tim with the fish

Jade's giggling. :)

I believe the order they are sitting down from left to right (at the table) will be a great order for them to be evicted

Even though I like Jade...

Back