Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Wow it sure was the Tim show tonight! They are really giving him a real good run.
I thought it was awful of the boys in particular to start calling Ed a liar just after the video showed when Jade was probably still processing it all. They just couldnt help themselves.
Plus showing Mikkayla when she is no longer in the house to have an opportunity to give her side of things probably was the worst moment of the show for me. I can understand them having Eds as he only just left the house and that was a big issue. Low blow from BB

Recap of tonights episode:

1. The audience are worse than the audience then the one in big bang theory, they laughed at everything omg!!!
2. I like Jade, still don't think she deserves to win
3. All of the tricks weren't that great? I wish one housemates trick video was divided by each housemate with them bitching behind them
4. Good that Jade apologised for her comment
5. Boog's trick video was a bit of a reach haha
6. Tim was the obvious favourite again, getting bindi irwin for a video? Never seen so much favouritism since Bert and Patti....
7. Sonias dress..... WTF?

omfg get the fuck off Tim! the rock video is the most biggest piece of shit I have ever seen on the show in its history and the backing music doesnt help it.

...I'm beginning to get the impression that you don't like Tim pawlini lol!...

Drew -"Prince Charming? Every word that comes out of his mouth I just want to stuff it back in there!"

...wouldn't we all?...

They should have played that Ed stuff whilst he was still there - give the poor girl a chance to confront the prick

...it would've been gold to watch him cringe but I'm just glad that the wanker is gone for good...

yeah I think its probably better she learn this stuff when she's got people around her that were actually in there living it with her ... and they can give her their perspective ... people outside of the house don't know the full scale of it ... we've been fed edited crapola version of it ... and I think Tim and Drew already showed her they care about her ... so if she'll just take in some of what they said over the next few days and put things in perspective she'll come out stronger

...I think the same thing too... Tim and Drew would be great for her at the moment... more so than any shrinks outside... at the moment they are probably the closest thing to 'family' that she has right now in my opinion...

I believe the order they are sitting down from left to right (at the table) will be a great order for them to be evicted

Even though I like Jade...

...I think that you're right on the button at the moment natalia... great observation by the way...

Quote posted by Mr Stickyfingers
...one of the best moments in this series for sure... I loved it!...

What was my post? Chopped liver? (Post #73 from memory)

I'm calling it now: That rock part with Tim was by far the most interesting and insightful parts on the show this year! Love Tim so much! Got so emotional when he was going through everyone!

...mawhahahahahahahaha!.... sorry mikidiki... I missed it because I was trying to type while my nephew was talking to me at the same time... (men can't multi-task type of thing in my defence lol!)... but as you say... 'That rock part with Tim was by far the most interesting and insightful parts on the show this year! Love Tim so much!'... so true... Tim for the win!... cheers.

Wow it sure was the Tim show tonight! They are really giving him a real good run.
I thought it was awful of the boys in particular to start calling Ed a liar just after the video showed when Jade was probably still processing it all. They just couldnt help themselves.
Plus showing Mikkayla when she is no longer in the house to have an opportunity to give her side of things probably was the worst moment of the show for me. I can understand them having Eds as he only just left the house and that was a big issue. Low blow from BB
I think that Tim and Drew are entitled to call Ed a liar due to the fact that he was in fact lying when he said he had never nominated Jade.

End result.

Tahan is a bitch who doesn't care
Jade is a bitch behind everyones back and is a fool for trusting Ed
Boog has added nothing to the house
Drew is a taddle tale
Tim is a Saint.

Welcome to edited BBAU.

Yep and yet Tahan is the favourited housemate? Its Crystal Clear it's Tim

I agree but they could have waited that was my point. It was a bit insensitive really.

Yes and no. Jade was giving them shit for nominating her while being all righteous with Ed about it. It's not unfair for them to want some justice for the overreaction they were subjected to.

They should have had this show on Monday while Ed was still in the house. This show was made for housemates like him who act innocent but have so much to hide. Most of these housemates haven't got much to hide except maybe Drew, but he doesn't become a nervous rambling wreck when his house of cards is about to come crumbling down.

Jade got a shit edit straight out. Something has happened to the production team over the course of the show that just makes me loathe them. They had me convinced that they care for all housemates that go on the show, but the blatant favoritism of late has just gotten out of hand. In some ways, this season has been the most like George Orwell's version of Big Brother and I feel like the powerless rebel that can't do anything about it. "2 + 2 = 5 and YOU LOVE TIM AND TAHAN"

haaha maybe...I felt so sorry for Jade. She got too much hate with in all those videos. First they take her prince, then they show her how he wasn't even that into her. Too much for one night :(

She's getting alot of love for it on facebook, she will probably win..

She's getting alot of love for it on facebook, she will probably win..

If she does, I hope that gives her enough confidence to kick ed to the curb and find herself a man who actually likes her and isn't a pussy (hate using that word but he totally is)

If she does, I hope that gives her enough confidence to kick ed to the curb and find herself a man who actually likes her and isn't a pussy (hate using that word but he totally is)

Hahaha we could only wish, I would love her to do that.

Poor Jade, can't believe how bad her videos were!! Drew's so slimey, still can't stand him!

A lot of the Trick footage was pretty weak imo but whatever.
Ugh, I want to rattle Jade so she can come to her senses. The cog seemed to finally turn when the rest insisted that it looked like Ed nominated her not that long ago. I think the jigsaw pieces may finally be falling into place. She knows in the back of her mind that he doesn't want her, she just has to accept the reality and face the facts. I wish her luck in finding a man who actually cares and supports her when she gets out of the house but she needs to learn how to stand up on her own feet first.

They should have had this show on Monday while Ed was still in the house. This show was made for housemates like him who act innocent but have so much to hide. Most of these housemates haven't got much to hide except maybe Drew, but he doesn't become a nervous rambling wreck when his house of cards is about to come crumbling down.

Jade got a shit edit straight out. Something has happened to the production team over the course of the show that just makes me loathe them. They had me convinced that they care for all housemates that go on the show, but the blatant favoritism of late has just gotten out of hand. In some ways, this season has been the most like George Orwell's version of Big Brother and I feel like the powerless rebel that can't do anything about it. "2 + 2 = 5 and YOU LOVE TIM AND TAHAN"

Brilliant summary, although I never believed they really cared for the Housemates on the show.

Back