Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

Much better, thank you!! Still queasy but I'm hoping this Champagne I'm guzzling makes that go away. No food in my belly so it should be an interesting night either way lol
[MENTION=3686]des moines[/MENTION] a bit but not full on.

Very glad your feeling better.

You and Jade both have empty tummies lol

We are behind in Sydney but it seems like they did a favour edit for Tim. The amount of nasty shit he says in the diary room! did any of it get shown?

I don't understand why they can't make episodes like this constantly. Once again, best episode the entire season - hands down. It has almost redeemed the whole last few weeks.

Well done BB. Very well done.

Oooooooooooo "Ed lied!!" *snort* OMG!! What a hoot!! Dig his way out of that one, Jade.

Best. Bit. Ever.

End result.

Tahan is a bitch who doesn't care
Jade is a bitch behind everyones back and is a fool for trusting Ed
Boog has added nothing to the house
Drew is a taddle tale
Tim is a Saint.

Welcome to edited BBAU.

We are behind in Sydney but it seems like they did a favour edit for Tim. The amount of nasty shit he says in the diary room! did any of it get shown?
Most of what he's said hasn't really been about the remaining HMs. They showed him trashing the ones who are left but there's no point showing him trashing Ed or the others.

I think it also comes down to the fact that they ONLY show things related to the HM's that are left. They should've shown bits of Surly's missions from all the HM's throughout the show and things they've said about various other HM's, but they like to stick to only those still in the house

I think that played a part in not a lot being shown.

Tahan's mum has got more air time than Sharon, Jaz and Nathan combined

Back