Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

And she will have more support from the 'scoundrels' who are actually being pretty good to her acc to the LF
Drew and Tim have always liked her. they just didnt like Ed or the way Jade was around him.

Last edited:
Oh Boog's segment is weak as!

Though, it's understandable since she's only been here for 2 days..

yeah I think its probably better she learn this stuff when she's got people around her that were actually in there living it with her ... and they can give her their perspective ... people outside of the house don't know the full scale of it ... we've been fed edited crapola version of it ... and I think Tim and Drew already showed her they care about her ... so if she'll just take in some of what they said over the next few days and put things in perspective she'll come out stronger

Nawww! Super cute avi by the way!

Jesus Christ jade was acting like she was off her nut on diazepam ! And I give people drugs for a living!

Something definitely off with her behaviour tonight. How the fuck could she not realise big brother was talking to her?

And for the love of god, girl, fucking eat something. Did you see how quickly she put the glass down after toasting? It's not nuclear waste sweetheart!

How else does one react when you keep getting unpleasant things thrown at you from your fellow housemates. It would be very hurtful and humiliating. There was also footage of Ed that she was not aware of shown to her.

She was wringing her hands whilst sitting there. Obviously she was deeply upset and hurt. Normal reaction in my opinion. Not sure what you were expecting of her.

I'm calling it now: That rock part with Tim was by far the most interesting and insightful parts on the show this year! Love Tim so much! Got so emotional when he was going through everyone!

I'm getting emotional as im watching the show now, watching this part. Just a beautiful moment

Drew and Ed have always liked her. they just didnt like Ed or the way Jade was around him.

Drew and Tim, but yeah. It's nice how quickly they have rallied for her. And how they are trying to gently show her how reality might be.

Seriously this episode is...

tumblr_inline_mjes663aLB1qz4rgp.gif

Sad that Jade still refuses to see the truth about Ed. Her first response was to try and explain away his nomination.

I must admit, that rock segment actually impressed me more than I would have thought. You can tell Tim had really thought that out and analysed each HM thoroughly. The way he explained it all too. One of the most memorable scenes of this whole season for sure, and I would even say it was actually one of the most genuine scenes I've ever seen on Big Brother Australia in it's entire history.

I feel the same way. It was a wonderful moment and the description for each hm made me see them in a honest way.

Back