Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

It hasn't started here yet, but for BBUK viewers, is Jade having anything similar to Sophie's lightbulb moment re Kris? Is she waking up to Ed at all?

Jade looked soooo umcomfortable the whole time
She has clearly grown used to not having to be on her own or function as an individual. It's frighteningly textbook co-dependancy.

I'm not saying this to be mean but she seriously needs to seek a lot of professional help.

IMO only. I am not a psychiatrist, although I do play one on the interwebs.

That's what Michael Jackson said. I can intubate you and ventilate you till your nap is over, but that's extra ...

A good dealer (ahem doctor) provides the up and the down ..... I need a good nap with a perk me up after thanks. And make it snappy.

Cheques in the mail :cool:

The truth hurts but I'm glad Jade has been given a chance to process this before leaving. I think that it wasn't nasty for BB to show her, I think it was an act of mercy. Jades Dad's message was the best, something like this: "remember where you come from, remember what you are doing, don't be afraid, hold your sword high, don't give up, don't give up! You'll be stronger after it all"

LOL @ bitter Tim haters calling his tears fake.... hello his sister just gave birth to a premature baby. If you think those are crocodile tears you've got rocks in your brain!!!

TIM TO WIN! I only wish they had shown the entire house (including Drew!) declaring mutiny on him after he put himself up for nomination ahahahahahaahaha. Funniest failure ever.

I hope tonights footage opens Jade's eyes up and not even just with Ed. Jade prides herself on being the nice one the good person even in her vote for me to win video last night she said good people should win BB, well hopefully after seeing herself talk about people behind their backs and seeing Tahan's mums emotional response to the died in a hole comment she realises that good people can say nasty things too and it doesn't make you a bad person.

It wont be hard for Jade to figure out when Ed nominated her, she can go to the eviction memorial shelf and find Matt's possession and know. I can only imagine what would have happened had Ed still been in the house, Tim and Drew would be going after him for calling them bad friends and dishonourable players for nominating a friend. It would have made for a fantastic night in the house and a fantastic daily show tomorrow!

Gosh not half obvious who big brother is pulling to win.
And who they don't.
Oh and Drew is a horrible prick, Tully deserves him.

All in all, team Tahan to win!

Seriously this episode is...

tumblr_inline_mjes663aLB1qz4rgp.gif

Sad that Jade still refuses to see the truth about Ed. Her first response was to try and explain away his nomination.

Once they said it was within the past two months she did step back and seem a bit quiet about it. I think it didn't help her self-esteem at all. I'm hopeful that she'll let him go for the remainder of her time in the house.

Okay just finished watching here.

Just wanted to comment on Drew's sister's video. Don't Know if anybody has mentioned this yet So forgive me if I'm repeating.

I was laughing my head off the whole time she was speaking because on the wall next to her, the camera has cut off a word and all you can see is "ED" '
lol

What a great ep tonight. Tim was the star! So emotional seeing his reaction to his sister having had the prem little baby. I can't imagine finding out like that. Must be a huge shock for him.

I hope tonights footage opens Jade's eyes up and not even just with Ed. Jade prides herself on being the nice one the good person even in her vote for me to win video last night she said good people should win BB, well hopefully after seeing herself talk about people behind their backs and seeing Tahan's mums emotional response to the died in a hole comment she realises that good people can say nasty things too and it doesn't make you a bad person.

It wont be hard for Jade to figure out when Ed nominated her, she can go to the eviction memorial shelf and find Matt's possession and know. I can only imagine what would have happened had Ed still been in the house, Tim and Drew would be going after him for calling them bad friends and dishonourable players for nominating a friend. It would have made for a fantastic night in the house and a fantastic daily show tomorrow!

Agree totally. Well said.

Drew's face during Ed's goodbye message was hilarious, and I thought it was cute that his Dad's using up all their internet data following what's happening on the show.

I felt sorry for Jade when she found out that Ed nominated her, I'm glad she had the message from her Dad to soften the blow. Drew and Tim looked like all of their Christmases had come at once when they saw that Ed had nominated her, plus Drew's Jadaconda noise always makes me laugh.

I'm not sure his Dad losing his license was something Tahan's boyfriend needed to include in her update.

Tim's analysis of the other housemates through his rocks was great and very insightful. His update "treat" video was probably the best, between his guinea pig minder, Bindi and his niece.

The truth hurts but I'm glad Jade has been given a chance to process this before leaving. I think that it wasn't nasty for BB to show her, I think it was an act of mercy. Jades Dad's message was the best, something like this: "remember where you come from, remember what you are doing, don't be afraid, hold your sword high, don't give up, don't give up! You'll be stronger after it all"

Agreed!

Good thoughts, Jade, nice words. She may have just gone up a notch in my book. Just the teensiest little itty bitty bit.

Last edited:
This episode is making me sad it's coming to an end.

I am however still curious about what having a life will be like. I think I may have had one once

Back