Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

Yeah, Jade, Drew and even Tim gave themselves as possibly going but Ed didn't. Does he think his family are going to get him to win? Please make him go tonight!

Well there has been speculation of an arrangement between him and his brother where Ed will give the proceeds to his brother. Honestly, I'd think I was going to win if my sister had access to the money to make it happen and I'd pay her back.

It's sad really to manufacture it that way though. Like really apart from the money what does the winner get? Ed doesn't really have the elocution to succeed long term in the media business.

Being in NSW and half an hour behind means I won't be posting much here tonight!

I'm still laughing at BBAU announcing that the show in NSW remains pushed to 7.30pm because of "extended news coverage".

A Current Affair - news?

Being in NSW and half an hour behind means I won't be posting much here tonight!

I'm still laughing at BBAU announcing that the show in NSW remains pushed to 7.30pm because of "extended news coverage".

A Current Affair - news?

In other news your profile pic is very very cute.

Well there has been speculation of an arrangement between him and his brother where Ed will give the proceeds to his brother. Honestly, I'd think I was going to win if my sister had access to the money to make it happen and I'd pay her back.

It's sad really to manufacture it that way though. Like really apart from the money what does the winner get? Ed doesn't really have the elocution to succeed long term in the media business.

I thought Nick made the announce himself about getting $50000 if Ed won..wasn't it on twitter a while back?

You seem to have an issue / problem with ex housemates from any season (including this season) brought back. I don't get it. They have every right to be there like anyone else and I for one think it's very refreshing to see old housemates from any year.
lol mik. I hardly post anymore so you're totally making that up coz I LOVE seeing old housemates...and you know that. I am all about the past Big Brother, just not the current one.

Imma say this straight up, but if Ed is not evicted tonight, I reckon that'll just motivate his family to vote for him even more to get him into top 3.

I hope he is wrong. Now I am nervous. lol

Well the week Ben went we just sorta went pfft and took no notice. And then Ben left and we're like WHAAAAAAT. We asked him the lotto numbers and he wouldn't produce.

Well if Tim goes I can honestly say I've done everything I can to save him. Really hoping [MENTION=176]Cowie[/MENTION]'s nephew was wrong... that stuff spooks me out.

My sis asked again and he said Ed. But I'm still skeeved. He might have changed to Ed after my sister's reaction to him saying Tim. Results are skewed somewhat.

No he just saw the light and now knows who is reAlly going to be evictED
Good boy!

Back