Skip to main content

Episode Day 94 (30/10/13): Eviction #12 (90m) discussions

I thought Nick made the announce himself about getting $50000 if Ed won..wasn't it on twitter a while back?

From my memory yes. I don't bother with twitter anymore so can't say I saw it myself. But I would have read it here. But lots of bullshit gets said here.

Well the week Ben went we just sorta went pfft and took no notice. And then Ben left and we're like WHAAAAAAT. We asked him the lotto numbers and he wouldn't produce.

he's only two lotto numbers probably go to high, unless the kids a genius.

I have a premonition, I think it will be Drew, now I hope I'm wrong but we will see

Just saw on twitter that they think the vote is close..oh and someone posted a fan that was depressed was invited to Ed's footy club and Ed was sooooo nice to him..so now they are using a fans depression to get Ed votes
That would be nothing compared to the widespread sudden outbreak of depression in Oz should ShitED not be evicted this evening.

Like kroosin pointed out to me, they are 3 hours behind, and I said I would not whinge about it again. I promise!

You guys have it worst. But in my defence, I never was on the receiving end until recently lol.
Same finally on here now will have to retire from here as I want to see the eviction of Ed as a suprise

Ben again... just on the plasma this time

giving their xmas toys to kids at Mater Sick Kids Hospital

They're making sure the audience cheer loud for the male HMs tonight during the live cross, not sure why.

Finding out the weekly task results. Ben letting them know, and the HMs get to watch footage of Ben giving out pressies to the kids. :)

The kids have spoken - house you have passed this week's task.

Back