Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

God seeing Judd asking if they were still getting Jessie out was painful. Apparently, he made his own bed and had a fight with her. He really was taking his passive-aggression out on the wrong people. PLEASE SOMEONE GET THAT HEINOUS AMANDA OUT!

I felt so sorry for Judd pleading for votes. It was so hard to watch.

Aaryn is so manipulated now - she would never have thought she would go into the BB house and work for the 'nerds' of the house. Despite bagging her in my last post, I almost felt sorry for her last episode, but then I think about how different she would be behaving if most of her allies hadn't been voted out, and I get over it.

You've got to hand it to Helen, she really knows what she is doing.

Well, for the first time in my 15 seasons of watching BBUSA, I turned off halfway through an episode. These houseguests are driving me crazy! Amanda's reaction to Spencer during the Veto is what did me in. Somebody needs to stand up to Amanda, McCrae and Hellen! Why are they all doing "what the house wants" when all that means is "what Amanda or Hellen told us"?

I want Jessie or Spencer in power so they can shake things up! It's also a shame that Aaryn had to show her true colors - because I feel like she would have been a great houseguest if she wasn't racist.

I'll still keep tabs on the game, but until something happens to shake up that house, my interest level just isn't there.

I gave up after last Thursday - wasn't tempted by Sundays episode and completely forgotten one would have aired last night. Can't believe producers haven't laid down the law about how to behave during competitions and live segments at least. Gina Marie was vile last week during the eviction - and I thought she was just being a bitch about Candice's mum. Didn't realise Candice was adopted so the comments about her mum not loving her and not wanting her were actually incredibly personal rather than incredible juvenile. Would be funny if as a result GM's mother had put their 32 year old daughter up for adoption!

I gave up after last Thursday - wasn't tempted by Sundays episode and completely forgotten one would have aired last night. Can't believe producers haven't laid down the law about how to behave during competitions and live segments at least. Gina Marie was vile last week during the eviction - and I thought she was just being a bitch about Candice's mum. Didn't realise Candice was adopted so the comments about her mum not loving her and not wanting her were actually incredibly personal rather than incredible juvenile. Would be funny if as a result GM's mother had put their 32 year old daughter up for adoption!

Yeah, most of the BBUSA people are awful.

The thing is Grodner and her crew in all honestly seem to live for this kind of behavior and in a way I like that they really try to stay out of fights and arguments within the house... That being said this kind of behavior would not have been tolerated in any way with Arnold Shapiro... And it's gotten to the point where it is completely out of control...

From what I understand there have been some changes at CBS over the summer and with all the negative attention this season I wouldn't be surprised if some changes were made in terms of casting and production moving forward... I doubt Grodner would ever leave BB or get the boot but she's now passed Shapiro in number of seasons as EP and she's been a part of the top level executives since BB2... It really is time she moved aside or at the very least that CBS put their foot down and implemented some significant changes to the show...

BBUS for me hasn't really been that enjoyable for at least the last 5 years...

She's needed to go as you say for about five years purely on a creative level - the MVP twist is the first decent twist in a long time and they messed it up completely.

Now though she needs to go for absolutely failing as a boss to control both the HGs and the situations. Her silence on it all has been deafening.

Now though she needs to go for absolutely failing as a boss to control both the HGs and the situations. Her silence on it all has been deafening.

CBS is to blame on that level as well... They truly are having their cake and eating it too... Saying in one breath that they are appalled by the HG's behaviors yet in the other breath condoning it stating this type of behavior exposes the true nature of the show... It also seems that they are giving themselves a big pat on the back and almost celebrating the shows controversy...

Looking at ratings though this season is rating better than the last and the controversy has kept even the more casual viewers invested in the action...

Sounds like everyone who has posted on this page has problems with this show. And I agree with you, it makes me feel bad (e.g. had forgotten Candice was adopted - GM is beyond mean).

But like the masochist I am, I am gonna watch it til the end as I have never watched a US BB - but it is hard going, and I probably won't do it again.

As a novice I am very interested in the behind the scenes info you BBUS experts have posted - thanks for keeping us informed.

What a first season to watch!!

Am glad Aaryn has finally to some extent at least made her own nominations (even if they're effectively one sides of the house). The way it's going with the number of HoH's she's won and winning she could well end up winning this thing.

Sounds like everyone who has posted on this page has problems with this show. And I agree with you, it makes me feel bad (e.g. had forgotten Candice was adopted - GM is beyond mean).

But like the masochist I am, I am gonna watch it til the end as I have never watched a US BB - but it is hard going, and I probably won't do it again.

As a novice I am very interested in the behind the scenes info you BBUS experts have posted - thanks for keeping us informed.

What a first season to watch!!

This is also my first time watching BBUS. I only started watching because i had read about the controversy in regards to all the racist things caught on the live feeds. I knew before that BBUSA was more like survivor so i thought that i might enjoy it but how wrong was i.
I'm going to keep with it till the end of the season to see how it plays out but like you said i wont be watching it again next year.
I read the live feed discussion treads on survivor sucks and it seem that even the die hard fans are hating on this season as much as the casual viewers.

^Interesting to hear that the ill-feeling about this season is universal.

I've been praising Queen Helen all along for her game play. But it appears that I should have been praising Amanda. She really does get what she wants. Til the tables turn!

BBUS 15 has surpassed BBUS 9 has the worst season ever....I've actually stopped watching the live feeds and rarely participate in the discussions at another site on this season. I had to, I just would be in the worst mood after watching and talking...jsut hate hate hate in and out of that house. It's draining. It's just awful this year. First timers, don't take this season as the norm, it's not. There was not one HG I could get behind this year, not one. Watching BB AUS was like dancing in a spring rain getting clean after watching BB US.

It's always boring too when they just do what the "house" wants. Glad though Elissa is now HoH and Judd is back - hopefully things might change, but it still seems they're too scared to nominate Amanda.

I'm just loving BBus, this the 1st season I've, seen . Amanda's tirade on Elissa today, was to say the least psychotic, looks like Aaryn is going to be out of there but by Thursdays eviction that could change to.
BBus is such an explosive production and a welcome relief from Australia's mamby pamby fluff I've endured so far...

As for Aaryns racist remarks, hmm.. they were off the cuff remarks from a 22 year old through anger and frustration that should not have ever been verbalized, but the anger and hatred towards her is way over the top imo, not condoning what she said but worried she could be swinging from a noose after she leaves lol.

Elissa's ability in endurance comps is great viewing, her athleticism is outstanding.

As for Aaryns racist remarks, hmm.. they were off the cuff remarks from a 22 year old through anger and frustration that should not have ever been verbalized, but the anger and hatred towards her is way over the top imo, not condoning what she said but worried she could be swinging from a noose after she leaves lol.

Well put - I think Aaryn is horrible, but she's probably going to walk out to a bigger shit storm than she deserves.

BBUS 15 has surpassed BBUS 9 has the worst season ever....I've actually stopped watching the live feeds and rarely participate in the discussions at another site on this season. I had to, I just would be in the worst mood after watching and talking...jsut hate hate hate in and out of that house. It's draining. It's just awful this year. First timers, don't take this season as the norm, it's not. There was not one HG I could get behind this year, not one. Watching BB AUS was like dancing in a spring rain getting clean after watching BB US.

Absolutely agree with you!! Many of my friends have quit watching (here in the USA) There's a whole group of us (on a chat board) who watch BB AUS, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We were very excited when it started back up. I've seen every season and PRAY that some day we will get daily live feeds.

Absolutely agree with you!! Many of my friends have quit watching (here in the USA) There's a whole group of us (on a chat board) who watch BB AUS, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We were very excited when it started back up. I've seen every season and PRAY that some day we will get daily live feeds.

Which chat board are you talking about i would love to read it.

Back