Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

I was interested in the fact that ep 8 had a disclaimer at the beginning of this episode...

they seem to finally be going "Jeez. People ARE watching those live feeds. Best put a bit of reality in.

And then of course seeing this live feed AFTER the episode shows you how much they still edit after interesting segments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W82js89WTm8&feature=player_embedded

Makes this season far FAR less bland.....

I Still hate Aryan (loving the deliberate spelling difference)
http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-07-11/aryan-aaryn-from-big-brother-thinks-being-called-barbie-is-the-same-as-racism/

Keep us notified with that.

A very different character from Gary ... and even better for it.

I will as much as I possibly can... As for the comments about Gary he was my far my favorite HG but yes despite Gary being someone I could see myself hanging out with I am completely different in so many ways...

Last edited:
I will as much as I possibly can... As for the comments about Gary he was my far my favorite HG but yes despite Gary being someone I could see myself hanging out with I am completely different in so many ways...

I adored Gary but I think Canada needs someone in a different direction for us to get a good winner.

I'm wondering whether Canada will take on the MVP twist (or the Chevrolet MVP as I'm sure it would be known). If they'd had it this year Gary would have probably got it every week.

I'm wondering whether Canada will take on the MVP twist (or the Chevrolet MVP as I'm sure it would be known). If they'd had it this year Gary would have probably got it every week.

Hmm... There is no indication MVP will continue in to the next American series so I think it's safe to say that having it used in BB Canada would make things too same/same... BB Canada is a show in it's own right, not just a spin-off of BBUS...

MVP is only there to help Elissa last past the first few " But she is Rachaels Sister" weeks, Alison Grodner has a hardon for certain players, and Rachael is 1 of them, People are stupid if they dont realise production plays a huge role in all games of Big Brother, they can influence alot with their unaired DR sessions, ATM in US for example they are gonna give howard the religious martyr edit similar to dans original season, to the point of the house was starting to sway to have elissa use mvp to put him up, but on the feeds Multiple times Helen and Elissa both stated they had been told to not put Howard up... Especially with the racism thing spiralling.... The Black Man cant go lol.... and Julie Chen has definately got alot better fronting over the years, they didnt call her the chenbot for no reason, instead of reading 100% off the prompter she actually makes impomptu comments... and boy does she hate Aaryn, gonna be so funny when her and GM get out and see they have both lost their jobs aswell as being hated... I think Julie enjoys her hosting job, although im pretty sure its 100% safe anyway being that she is married to Les Moonves - President and CEO of CBS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see them switch up the MVP this week by making America the MVP and giving them the power to nominate. They let on to the houseguests to "expect the unexpected" but they all still assume Elissa will be MVP anyway, so hopefully producers don't let on any further and let's see Elissa go into meltdown when she doesn't win it.

I think they told her when she went into the DR, as pretty soon after she is telling Amanda that she didnt get MVP and she is sure America gets to Vote for it this Week, they wont let Elissa meltdown, Afterall she is 1 of the "beloved players" sister

Aaryn will even be mean to her friends (GM) - she is one ugly girl for such a pretty girl.
I was actaully hoping her, GM or Caitlyn would win HOH - they don't have any numbers so I would like to have seen how they handled 'negotiations'.

I actually watched last nights episode for the first time since the cringe-worthy premier... I may pick it up again just so I have something to talk about at BB Canada Auditions in the fall...

Good luck. Would love to watch a Behind Big Brother member on BB. Let us know how it goes.

The MVP has nominated:
Elissa
The HGs are confused. They had considered the MVP might be America but that decision has confused them, so the main theory now is that the MVP nominated themselves, either as a strategy move to enable themselves to win further powers in the game.

Last edited:
Aaryn will even be mean to her friends (GM) - she is one ugly girl for such a pretty girl.
I was actaully hoping her, GM or Caitlyn would win HOH - they don't have any numbers so I would like to have seen how they handled 'negotiations'.

Good luck. Would love to watch a Behind Big Brother member on BB. Let us know how it goes.

Will do... I'm not sure if ill have to say anything though... It should be fairly obvious if I'm not around... However if I make it I'll try and give you all a shout out on the feeds or the live show...

On the topic of BBBA members on BB it's hilarious that BBUS/BBCA dont have the same hate for fan sites that BBAU does... Robyn Kass loves uber fans... Last years winner was know to post at the BBQ a bit... Evil Dick also posted there and at Survivor Sucks...

Maybe it's because they get less attention from the mainstream media but BBUSA tend to treat the fansites rather well - a few get pre-season and post-season interviews and you can buy the feeds through many of them.

Maybe it's because they get less attention from the mainstream media but BBUSA tend to treat the fansites rather well - a few get pre-season and post-season interviews and you can buy the feeds through many of them.

Hmmm in the early years I suppose they got less attention however, in recent years you'd be pretty hard done by to find an entertainment media site that doesn't cover the show... I will never understand it... Even when the BBQ had leaked information pre-launch from CornerOffice (who was obviously close to or from within production itself) the show never once tried to put a stop to it...

Yup, american media definately embrace fan sites, they all have affil links for buying feeds etc and im pretty sure they never get in trouble for anything, even sites like nutters that stream feeeds for free arent even hassled, A few BB and Survivor Players post on sucks, Evil Dick was active for ages, and Ian is real active at the moment, its handy as Ian gave alot of insight into the multi stages of auditioning, Lock Down etc, Shooting all the promo shit and getting used to not noticing the cameras etc first few "Soft" days in the house... Teaching them to be miked constantly seems to be the biggest issue on first entry :) And they also try and cast uber fans on every season these days, not just "overly unique" individuals, that act nothing like their Audition or even there pre game interviews.... They have been let down time and time again, by all the FAKE idiots trying to be something they arent, and on house entry they are opposite to what they say they where........

And they also try and cast uber fans on every season these days, not just "overly unique" individuals, that act nothing like their Audition or even there pre game interviews....

I am new to US-style BB, but I would think you would need to be an uber fan to know what you are doing on this show and therefore survive against the hardcore players?? Have amateurs ever won (apart from the first year when everyone was an amateur)?

They have been let down time and time again, by all the FAKE idiots trying to be something they arent, and on house entry they are opposite to what they say they where........

That has got to be the curse of BB the world over.

Will do... I'm not sure if ill have to say anything though... It should be fairly obvious if I'm not around... However if I make it I'll try and give you all a shout out on the feeds or the live show...

A shout-out to Behind Big Brother would be AWESOME. You had better get yourself selected, we're counting on you now (and if not this year, just re-audition with lessons learned next year).

I wish I could wade through the online BS to watch this series.... the HM are able to talk strategy openly between them, which they can't do in Oz. It's exciting that Aryan, KKKaitlyn and DeepfriedChickenMarie are all nominated... will have to do some Sunday night prowling about for some video when one of these bullies come out!

Thats why watching the feeds is good, especially with the tension the unknown MVP gave

You have to wonder if Alison Grodner is happy tonight or really wanting to do a special 1-week "public votes out" twist.

I think, they will stick with Public MVP till its dropped, it did its job of integrating Elissa into the house, like it was supposed too, now hopefully public will vote Amanda up finally, since Aaryn is HOH, and then she can go and her puppy McCrae will play his own game :)

Back