Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

I believe the story. I certainly don't believe anything Andy or his buddies have to say.

I honestly hope it is not true, if it is it seems like Andy has a bit of an alcohol problem. Even though I hated him on the show, I don't want to see him suffer IRL. It sounds like he is a bit obsessed with himself and thinks he is some big reality TV celebrity. Maybe he needs to lay low for a while, stop the drinking and concentrate on what is important in life, like family and friends.

I have a feeling Andy is going to try and milk the fact that he was on the show for as long as he can and will probably end up doing something stupid in the process... Just like Steven Daigle...

Just started watching BBUS15, 2 episodes in. I'm liking it so far, very different to the AUS version, possibly better. Bit early to tell.

Just started watching BBUS15, 2 episodes in. I'm liking it so far, very different to the AUS version, possibly better. Bit early to tell.

Yeah I felt the same way after only a few eps but it gets really repetitive after a while. Each episode ends that same way with that voice over and each episode starts that same way with it fading from black and white into colour.

Yeah I felt the same way after only a few eps but it gets really repetitive after a while. Each episode ends that same way with that voice over and each episode starts that same way with it fading from black and white into colour.

Yeah I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Don't think I'll watch very single episode, maybe 2-3 from each week.
I think it's strange there is no deep voice of Big Brother.
Also, don't think they could have picked a sexier group of girls, or a douchier group of guys, can't stand that Cherokee Indian guy, or the Ken doll (haven't learned names yet) but it does make interesting viewing.

And forming alliances on day one!

Yeah I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Don't think I'll watch very single episode, maybe 2-3 from each week.
I think it's strange there is no deep voice of Big Brother.
Also, don't think they could have picked a sexier group of girls, or a douchier group of guys, can't stand that Cherokee Indian guy, or the Ken doll (haven't learned names yet) but it does make interesting viewing.

And forming alliances on day one!

It's only has 3 eps a week.

Just wait till you get to the bed flipping incident.

The only guy that is a little bit decent is Judd.

BBUSA is pretty much survivor in a house. Why they feel the need to name their alliance is beyond me ( The moving company really??? why not The Removalist )

If you watch the feeds there is a voice but all it say's is stuff like "Andy please come to the Diary Room" Or "Stop Signing"

Back