Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

Could have been either of the other two & I would have been okay with it, I guess, but this result is rubbish in my opinion. Never was a fan right from the beginning of this season.

Out of the final three, I couldn't have cared less who won, and I gather I wasn't alone. This was my first year watching BBUS, but I'm pretty sure a BB season isn't meant to end with this much apathy.

Couldn't have been worse - hated his behaviour more than all the racists combined.

And no surprise who won the producers (sorry, viewers) favourite HGs prize.

Out of the final three, I couldn't have cared less who won, and I gather I wasn't alone. This was my first year watching BBUS, but I'm pretty sure a BB season isn't meant to end with this much apathy.

Actually more often than not they do... Most often than not we are only happy that it is the lesser of two evils that wins...

Couldn't have been worse - hated his behaviour more than all the racists combined.

And no surprise who won the producers (sorry, viewers) favourite HGs prize.

Interesting that it's only taken 15 seasons for a gay person to win... However he was a pretty pitiful representation of the community... In all honesty Ivette should have won BB6...

This has been the worst season ever /// horrible houseguests left in the end////undeserving of any money what so ever...Extremely disappointing...

Sorry all you International fans that had to endure our shitty season this year. I swear we're better than this! But then again, BBUS is notorious for resulting in less-than-likable winners.

Sorry all you International fans that had to endure our shitty season this year. I swear we're better than this! But then again, BBUS is notorious for resulting in less-than-likable winners.

Hey Mate it's not your fault, you didn't produce the show. Maybe next year BBUSA will try a few new things to make the show better.
Oh and Welcome to the forums!

Hey Mate it's not your fault, you didn't produce the show. Maybe next year BBUSA will try a few new things to make the show better.
Oh and Welcome to the forums!
Thanks mate (haha..sorry, just had to give a go at saying "mate" :p )! Truth be told, I've been lurking these forums since maybe around episode 4 or 5 of this year's BBAU...so, it's finally nice to have a voice here.

Thanks mate (haha..sorry, just had to give a go at saying "mate" :p )! Truth be told, I've been lurking these forums since maybe around episode 4 or 5 of this year's BBAU...so, it's finally nice to have a voice here.

Why did you wait so long? I find participating in the discussion here makes the show so much more enjoyable.

This season was the first time ever I stopped watching.

When your favourite is the overly botoxed, drugged up sister of a former houseguest you loathe there is something wrong with the likeability quotient in the casting.

This season was the first time ever I stopped watching.

When your favourite is the overly botoxed, drugged up sister of a former houseguest you loathe there is something wrong with the likeability quotient in the casting.

I find it so strange that in BBUSA the HGs are able to take medication like xanax and adderal. Have there been any other season where the HGs take these sort drugs. I'm not 100% sure but I don't think in BBAU the HMs can take these sorts of drugs in the house.

Wow, this was I first season, of BBUS, that I was aware of any HGs taking anti-anxiety meds. Now, I wonder if BB allowed the medicated HGs to also drink alcohol, which is a big no-no. HGs win beer and wine in food comps and HOH comps. Most of the left-over alcohol is kept in the frig for the Haves of the week, but some HGs, like Tim of BBAU, hide some alcohol for their own personal use.

The only thing I was happy about BB15 US, was Elissa won $25,000 for America's Favorite Houseguest.

It's because our Big Brother is a semi-competition and the public has a small impact on the game.

America is an over medicated society so I guess it's only natural Big Brother also reflects that...

People with mental health issues shouldn't be excluded from reality tv, IMO. Plenty of people with mental health problems have learned how to manage their illness - they are survivors and can cope with most things that get thrown at them. Others are not at that stage and probably should be screened out. It depends on individual circumstances.

Back