Skip to main content

BB15 US - Discussion

[MENTION=87]Brekkie[/MENTION]... In response to the MVP on BBCA, I think if they are going to do more public voting next year it will probably be that the public gets to put up a 3rd nominee rather than choosing the weekly MVP... It seems that Grodner & Co are regretting having done it in the first place as it was clear that the public were voting for the same person week in and week out...

That being said I'm really not too sure the BBCA producers are that keen on bringing in anymore idea's from BBUS... And TBH I think it's best the two shows keep their distance from each other... I think it would be interesting if they did a version of BBUK's Safe House next year as a one off twist...

BTW I brought a visitor... [MENTION=34480]SuzetteBBCAN[/MENTION] has been kind enough to join our little community...

So Kaitlin showed no remorse at all, even when interviewed by strict Julie. CBS though undo any attempt to pain the "mean girls" as the mean girls by having Jeff shoehorned into the show as if he never did anything wrong.

So Kaitlin showed no remorse at all, even when interviewed by strict Julie. CBS though undo any attempt to pain the "mean girls" as the mean girls by having Jeff shoehorned into the show as if he never did anything wrong.

Nothing he said offended the BB Queen... So everything is like it should be in her books...

It's only just dawned on me that the US public don't vote for eviction/save.

Damn!

How did the 'Man of God' (Howard) despite all his praying end up on the chopping block?

Now they all think that Aaryn (the Texas tornado) kept her promise to Helen to put up Howard and Spencer when really she wants Howard gone so that order in the universe can be restored once again... i.e. black segregated. :(

Queen Helen is running that house, love her! Is it true Amanda is good friends with Allison Grodner and production are fixing it for her to win?

That's the rumor. She's certainly getting one hell of an edit on the show -

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems every year there is a houseguest with some connection to production or past houseguest with rumors that the game is being fixed for them. I'm not going to say whether or not this is true, because for all I know it is. But Amanda, while starting relatively popular, is starting to lose that popularity outside of the house. Even though I expect Aaryn will be the MVP nominee this week, I bet it will be close with Amanda. So if it is being rigged for her to win, they're not doing a good job if they want a popular winner.

I'm liking the "America is the MVP" twist for the past several weeks. I would actually love to see this become a staple to the game like Veto. Let the houseguests know from the get-go that American chooses the 3rd nominee. They can adjust their strategies accordingly.

3rd nominee:
It's Amanda - America are seeing her for what she really is.

Also last nights eviction was taped at noon with only CBS employees in the audience due to fears of how the audience might react to Howard's eviction effectively at the hands of Aaryn. The HoH part was done live though.

Queen Helen is running that house, love her! Is it true Amanda is good friends with Allison Grodner and production are fixing it for her to win?

Couldn't agree more: Queen Helen to win!! She's a delight to watch :cool:

A fix for a particular HM to win wouldn't surprise me. After all, this is a 'Reality Show'. I'm pretty sure I heard Amanda say something about a wedding to the presenter (is it Julie?) during the last eviction show. If this is true, surely the audience wouldn't wish to see Amanda or her toy boy Makkas be evicted. Nicely fixed.

WHAT??? Howard evicted???

I don't understand this show at all!!

The sudden audience cheers when Julie announced the double eviction cracked me up. Clearly, even if they were CBS employees, they're as sick of Aaryn et al as everyone else.

For hang-shit value, I just love Gina Marie. I'm calling everyone I don't like a "cockeroach" now.

Love Queen Helen, she plays this game with real finesse. Like Andy too, he's the most adorable backstabber ever.

Found an update on BB15Spice:

http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/

That Aaryn is such a bitch!

Wil's show is more entertaining than the real show. His Elissa was great, and Judd was gold. I'm now watching three BBs (AU, US, UK) and have been contemplating dropping one coz I don't have the time. Maybe I should dump US and just watch Wil for my catchup.

And agree that Aaryn is a bitch. Though I hope things aren't too bad for her when she gets out because I don't think lives should be ruined by going on reality tv. She is hateful, but throwing hate at hate just makes things worse, whereas these guys reveal themselves and help to open a dialogue on issues. Though I don't want her to get away with it either.

CBS have confirmed on Twitter this weeks evictees will be the first members of the jury, making a nine person jury (or 8 if they go with a final three and perhaps America as "MVP").

I was just thinking the other day how nice it's been that they really weren't show any signs of ending the MVP twist and that it looked as if it would continue later in to the series... And days later... It's dead...

I've been saying this for at least the last two years that AG has done a decent job of switching up the early game but the American format needs to start shaking up and changing strategy in the end game... I really don't see why the America's vote/MVP twist needed to end just because of the double eviction... They really could have just opened the vote again for 24 hours prior to the fast forward episode and taken the next highest vote getter if either the first or second choice were either HoH or evicted...

I really can't see any other major twist popping up from here on out... Ending the PoV signals this years reset and the remainder of the game with be as stagnant as ever...

A shame they scrapped it. I had a brief hope that when Julie hinted the jury might still be in the game they'd transfer the power to jury members, which got around the double eviction issue by Candice being the only member of the jury, so the only one eligible for it at that point. Even if they'd kept it as it was they could have just done a "twist" for the live nominations that the HoH had to choose three nominees - and I think that would have really put Aaryn on the spot considering her nominations were in no way her own.

As for twists - pretty obvious I thought that a jury member will go back in, though at an earlier stage than they did it in Canada, so not quite so bad. Personally though I'm pretty much done with this series - not because of all the racist stuff but because the gameplay sucks and everyone is just following Helen and Amandas lead - with Andy especially blocking the game from progressing by just being a sheep. Indeed thanks to poor gameplay and others climbing in the offensive stakes I think Aaryn has now climbed to 2nd by default on my list of favourite HMs.

1 - Jessie. If she could have got the numbers she was willing to make the move which shook up the game
2 - Aaryn - purely by default. Wish she'd make her own nominations though and not be so fearful of the house
3 - McCrae - really can't stand him since he hooked up with Amanda but respect him for standing up to her this week.
4 - Elissa - nothing interesting about her or her gameplay other than her stint as MVP. Could end up winning by default
5 - Helen - playing far too hard and hiding behind Amanda
6 - Spencer - never trust a bloke with a beard
7 - Andy - absolutely blocking the game from being interesting
8 - GinaMarie - that's one classy bitch!
9 - Amanda - absolutely vile

^ I actually liked Amanda for a while, especially when Elissa was dissing her for not being sexy enough for Mcrae's bday by wearing a one piece swim suit. But the chick has gone crazy.

And I like Helen. She looks to me like she has good gameplay, but this is my first US season so have nothing to compare it to. I may change my mind (my SO can't stand her).

But I am disappointed to see anyone supporting Aaryn, even by default, although I get your argument. I just can't forget how horrible she has been.

Back