Skip to main content

Strike

People only get evicted from serious physical threat/violence or sexual harassment. I do not think anyone has been evicted due to that. There has always been heaps of nominations talk and people have gotten strikes before and it has not been made a big deal of. Its probably just some lame BS to get ratings.

People only get evicted from serious physical threat/violence or sexual harassment. I do not think anyone has been evicted due to that. There has always been heaps of nominations talk and people have gotten strikes before and it has not been made a big deal of. Its probably just some lame BS to get ratings.

Umm yes, they have.

did you notice ben thanking australia for saving him during live cross. why wasn't he pulled up on that?? (apologies if he was)

Yeah I noticed that too. Jade gets pulled up for it, but when it's dear little Ben he can do whatever the hell he wants. So wrong.

Have all housemates been mentioned in the live updates in the last 24 hours? Is there any housemates that haven't been mentioned?

did she really say all this ^^ odd, kinda sounds as though she is hinting that she would save him even though she had nothing to do with him being safe

Yep,
basically stated she would try to save Drew / not nominate him, which usually ends in a strike.
BB's warning after nominations about "listening to her carefully" sounded as if it was personal, due to her getting in trouble earlier.

doubt anyone's going home, if BB stuck to the rules Tahan would have been sent home on the first nite.
Certain the rule for crossing the barrier was instant eviction.
stunk like a stunt to stir up viewer emotions and attract male viewers early on, in the fashion of a teen soap.

Maybe it's the dog. Maybe it chewed a cushion or something. Can't say no to hamming it up a bit for Nine execs. Who DOESN'T want to watch BB berate Mr. Clooney in the Diary Room?

What's that? That's not what BB is about? But it'd be soooooooo cute. :rolleyes:
Another very possible reason

Tully will get the strike because i can see her going up to matt and being like "omg matty i tried to save you but i couldn't" trying to make herself look good and not realising.

Tully will then proceed to cry and somehow make it Mikkayla's fault.

Back