Skip to main content

Could there be a twist for us?

Hated that twist with Logans...how could you not tell them apart and I'm fairly sure they failed at that task and then became one contestant. Then David got evicted due to Greg winning the hms vote to stay. But I always thought it was a huge advantage while they were in the house together than with David out of the house only for a couple of weeks before the end, he would have had plenty of time to get resources together to insure the win for Greg....just wasn't a fan...Tim was the rightful heir to the winner's throne.

for a start they couldn't do anything with Ed's twin until another four weeks time. I don't think the bulldogs would give him time off to go on Big Brother

Yer I see your point but the team has no real chance for the finals and Ed would have to only survive three evictions and if that was the case I'm sure BB producers would insure his safety til then....anyway just a thought....

Hey star...it's Matt although I can't be 100% sure that they were identical...I'll check

Yeah his brother is identical.

Being the small world that it is, it turns out we know him!

(the twin brother Luke and his wife, not Matt)

Yer I see your point but the team has no real chance for the finals and Ed would have to only survive three evictions and if that was the case I'm sure BB producers would insure his safety til then....anyway just a thought....

Mate - he's not in the firsts at the moment and I really don't think he's going to take a chance on being de-listed at the end of the season by going awol. AFL's a big business

Yeah his brother is identical.

Being the small world that it is, it turns out we know him!

(the twin brother Luke and his wife, not Matt)

How well do you know him? He just got back from overseas, wonder if he has been contacted by the show...

Can you ask him??? We won't tell anyone ... lol

for a start they couldn't do anything with Ed's twin until another four weeks time. I don't think the bulldogs would give him time off to go on Big Brother

Good point :) but I do think that this twist hasn't even actually started. There has to be heaps more to be the biggest wist in BBAU history.

Good point :) . There has to be heaps more to be the biggest wist in BBAU history.
I agree ! Nothing so far is that amazing of a twist! Even the HM are wondering what the twist will be!

You don't think the twins have already started swapping and they haven't told us.

Matts Tatts would be the clue:rolleyes:

um, im pretty sure theyve discussed their twin brothers in the house...

would kinda put a massive hole in these plans...

How well do you know him? He just got back from overseas, wonder if he has been contacted by the show...

Can you ask him??? We won't tell anyone ... lol

I don't know Matt, and I have met Luke at a few parties. I know Luke's wife.

I don't think Luke is going in. Luke's wife is just about to drop their first baby, I mean any day now.

What's the bet that the "next twist that's never been done before" is that the twins/sisters go in as ONE housemate (which is obvious anyway). Absolutely NOT a "twist" by any means but, knowing our BB, he'll call it that anyway.

What's the bet that the "next twist that's never been done before" is that the twins/sisters go in as ONE housemate (which is obvious anyway). Absolutely NOT a "twist" by any means but, knowing our BB, he'll call it that anyway.

I was thinking the same thing :)

They will use the words, it's a world first.
smiley-bangheadonwall.gif
smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

Back