Skip to main content

Could there be a twist for us?

Conrad

:confused: Was watching BB and was thinking the TWISTS weren't that twisted!!! Then I thought about what I would do if I was running BB this year - I'd have a twist played out on the audience. Maybe Big Brother has one planned for us.

What could it be or What would you want it to be?

Imagine if it turned out that there really was a married couple in the house!!! I'd love that, and we would have to guess who it was!:confused:

Would be a ratings winner!!!

Last edited:
I'd like to hope so... I did think Ben was an actor at first tbh...

But I don't think the producers, nor the current general BB audience, would be that smart to pull it off properly.

Imagine if it turned out that there really was a married couple in the house!!! I'd love that, and we would have to guess who it was!:confused:\

It would be good idea, but in the age of the Internet and social media, it would be too hard to keep it secret unfortunately.

What about if one of the HM was a mole?
BB could set them up to make things happen and discussions to take certain turns.

:confused: Was watching BB and was thinking the TWISTS weren't that twisted!!! Then I thought about what I would do if I was running BB this year - I'd have a twist played out on the audience. Maybe Big Brother has one planned for us.

What could it be or What would you want it to be?

Imagine if it turned out that there really was a married couple in the house!!! I'd love that, and we would have to guess who it was!:confused:

Would be a ratings winner!!!

I think that you have hit on the basic problem of all the "twists" which is that they are implemented as tricks played by some house guests on other house guests with the audience in the know. If they were implemented as tricks played on both the guests and the audience then they would be a lot better.

Of course that would mean that there would have to be a super abundance of twists because the producers cannot predict the future and events may play out in such a way that some of them could not possibly work as intended.

Of course that would mean that there would have to be a super abundance of twists because the producers cannot predict the future and events may play out in such a way that some of them could not possibly work as intended.

Whose to say they don't manipulate the events already and could easily set up situations - all they need is one 'actor' in the house to steer things and make situations happen. I'm sure Hm are told what to do occasionally or asked to start certain conversations. I wonder how 'planned' some events are sometimes. Even with nominations, it seemed some of the nomination twists seemed aimed at saving some characters!

Whose to say they don't manipulate the events already and could easily set up situations - all they need is one 'actor' in the house to steer things and make situations happen. I'm sure Hm are told what to do occasionally or asked to start certain conversations. I wonder how 'planned' some events are sometimes. Even with nominations, it seemed some of the nomination twists seemed aimed at saving some characters!

Its a matter of how long the show runs for. In order for you scheme to work for the producers would need to manipulate the voting process. Since they benefit financially from the votes that would have serious legal problems.

Could they really be married, fooling us?

Problem is, any outside twists like that would be ruined by social media and people who know the actual people.

We'll Jade the intruder from a number of years back lives across the road from a family friend and she said she was directed to stir up things when going in, and wasn't herself in the house. They're not actors but intruders are definitely expected to do certain things and rub people up the wrong way sometimes.

I heard a rumour that they're ALL twins, and the twins are holed up in a hotel. It's too big to be true though, and would be too hard to pull off.

By the way who is the 3rd set of twins? Ed is one right? Then the blonde girls who are yet to be named. Who is the third?

Its a matter of how long the show runs for. In order for you scheme to work for the producers would need to manipulate the voting process. Since they benefit financially from the votes that would have serious legal problems.

Unless the votes are released to the public (as they should be but aren't) there will never be legal implications

I reckon we are being played to be honest. Imagine if the did what they did with the Logan's. except with all of the twins. Now that would be hard to keep quiet and unsuspicious.

I reckon we are being played to be honest. Imagine if the did what they did with the Logan's. except with all of the twins. Now that would be hard to keep quiet and unsuspicious.

for a start they couldn't do anything with Ed's twin until another four weeks time. I don't think the bulldogs would give him time off to go on Big Brother

Back