Skip to main content

Could there be a twist for us?

not the same, this time they'll be going in together, nominating together, and get evicted together, together they are 1 housemate.
not 2 pretending to be one, get what im saying?
its exactly the same as BBUKs jack and joe.

The twist has been finally revealed... the whole show was recorded 6 months ago. Time was needed for editing.

not the same, this time they'll be going in together, nominating together, and get evicted together, together they are 1 housemate.
not 2 pretending to be one, get what im saying?
its exactly the same as BBUKs jack and joe.

After the big reveal, two weeks in, the Logan twins were classified as one hm for a number of weeks but then towards the end of the series hms voted on which twin should be evicted, which was David and Greg stayed and end up winning.....was not a fan of this season.

What's the bet that the "next twist that's never been done before" is that the twins/sisters go in as ONE housemate (which is obvious anyway). Absolutely NOT a "twist" by any means but, knowing our BB, he'll call it that anyway.

I'd rather they both go in and the HMs get to keep one and evict the other a day later. I don't understand the point of having "two HMs as one" because they are rarely twice as interesting as any of the single HMs.

Plus, they do look as if they have been brought in via a time portal from seasons past. The Zoo Magazine period in BB history.

After the big reveal, two weeks in, the Logan twins were classified as one hm for a number of weeks but then towards the end of the series hms voted on which twin should be evicted, which was David and Greg stayed and end up winning.....was not a fan of this season.

Not quite. After they lost their task, they were classed as one housemate for the whole of the season. David left the house, but was still technically in the competition. Both of them won, not just Greg.

Not quite. After they lost their task, they were classed as one housemate for the whole of the season. David left the house, but was still technically in the competition. Both of them won, not just Greg.

Yes you're right that the became co-winners, which I found really off...imagine having a contestant on the outside being eligible to win BB even if it was half the prize....

Jade and Tully want to be on the same side of the Divide

Jade wanders over to the Divide and gets chatting to Tully.

“I feel like you’re the girl I’d have the most in common with and there’s this fence between us,” she says.

“Sometimes I want a conversation I just can’t have on this side of the fence,” Tully replies, with obvious frustration.

In the Safe House, a game of dodge ball is underway.

So, dodge ball. Is there a twist that Jade is actually gay? Is this bland-seeming update full of dumb clues for us?

Jade and Tully want to be on the same side of the Divide

Jade wanders over to the Divide and gets chatting to Tully.

“I feel like you’re the girl I’d have the most in common with and there’s this fence between us,” she says.

“Sometimes I want a conversation I just can’t have on this side of the fence,” Tully replies, with obvious frustration.

In the Safe House, a game of dodge ball is underway.

So, dodge ball. Is there a twist that Jade is actually gay? Is this bland-seeming update full of dumb clues for us?

Uggghhhh, Jade is the last person I would have expected to have the most in common with Tully!

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me pecan - I forgot about that!

What's the bet that the "next twist that's never been done before" is that the twins/sisters go in as ONE housemate (which is obvious anyway). Absolutely NOT a "twist" by any means but, knowing our BB, he'll call it that anyway.

God I hope your wrong!!! Am I the only one wanting something more dramatic to happen...

Back