Skip to main content

What's the Twist?

I actually think it might've been a hint... maybe stay tuned to Mornings tomorrow?

i think they realised they merged "whats the twist"" into "bb confirms twist details"
instead of the other way around, which makes more sense

being so close to the twist being actually revealed, and because we've concluded alot aboutit, ithought id go back, and revisit some first impressions/guesses when the ads first come out! some are really close, others... not so much haha

Everyone is related to someone in the house but doesn't realise it - I know, pretty pathetic guess LOL!

---------------

then theres this golden conversation:
I would actually really like to see them do something similar to the UK's basement twist. Not in the same way at all, but just something involving a secondary part of the house... or maybe have a handful of HM's living separately for a certain reason... anything that's just totally new and something unseen in BBAU.

I want them to take risks this year!

Like Season 3 with two houses? ><

No, not what I meant. :p
oh theorist.... shoulda stuck to your guns :p

---------------

maybe an ex house mate from every previous season is in the next BB
or Gretel is returning lol
Worse still maybe that fat blob kyle is returning :confused:

---------------

just some observations/dot joining...

large number of children featured in the commercial (compared to none last year) as well as the Q answered on FB page about a live birth in the house...?

"new" coloured logo background, kinda fiery and kinda icy, the only real big twist we havnt seen in Aus is UKs heaven/hell or Luxury/poverty house separation, and would link to a revived FNL type show to decide who goes where...
if you wanna get all english teacher-y sonias dress, black and white split down the middle...
and possibly looks like plans for two openings to outside, and roughly the same size...?

---------------

Too easy. The show is shot on Lord Howe island and the bb house is a cave in the ground.

---------------

One of the housemates gets to become Big Brother. And maybe it changes sometimes.

---------------

Not the BBUK secret this year? BB's "puppet" ?

---------------

Well the twist won't be a house without bottle blonde slags or dumb neanderthal he men. No doubt a tacky and shameless flash in the pan gimmick that has no real relevance or is soon dropped like a hot potato.

---------------

So if there really is a god the twist will turn out to be the following:

BB will actually air on Ten at 9.30pm supplemented by live online streaming 24/7. There'll be no FNL, and the words "family friendly" will never be uttered again.

---------------

The twist is Ava is coming back, but it will be revealed that she is a man.

---------------

There are no toilets in the house and the water supply contains laxatives....

i guess we're not so much a creative bunch... :p

Se didn't give anything away. Just that there was a radio announcer going in.

They had a funny part where she almost tells them the twist and BB comes over the loudspeakers and gives her a warning for coming perilously close to revealing the twist and if she does she will be evicted back to channel 7 to host DWTS. Lol! Ben said that was a Crüe punishment because they all hate each other over at that network. Sonia said it could have been to a worse network.

They had a funny part where she almost tells them the twist and BB comes over the loudspeakers and gives her a warning for coming perilously close to revealing the twist and if she does she will be evicted back to channel 7 to host DWTS. Lol! Ben said that was a Crüe punishment because they all hate each other over at that network. Sonia said it could have been to a worse network.

It was pretty much a pointless segment. She didn't tell us anything new.

The threat of eviction back to Channel 7, where everyone hates eachother, was pretty funny though!!!

What a complete fail (well almost). Poor Sonia. - But she looks great.

[video=youtube;uBvO3KlReX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBvO3KlReX4[/video]

Last edited:
Did you guys really expect some info?

You can get more from here than anything they'll officially release until Monday night. :p

My guess is from opening night its a rich and poor divide with a glass screen through the middle of the house. The HM's on the rich side have everything and on the poor side they have nothing and they are all up for eviction. Anyway I will watch with interest to see if it is actually an original twist and not a copy. :)

Not that dance!!!!!!!!!

Was it just me or did Sonia's teeth look very new and alittle too big for her mouth.

This is an old picsonia teeth.jpg

In addition to the Today Show video, at the end of "Today" a brief discussion was held about BigBrother.

I seriously doubt it's a clue, rather just friendly hand over banter between Today and Mornings.

In any case here it it for 'completeness' :

[video=youtube;v8I5_Kdvs7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8I5_Kdvs7w[/video]

I wonder how the HM's are feeling now since there just a little over 24 hrs before they go in. they will be full of nerves right now

tim ginever auditioned in adelaide im pretty sure at least he said at the end of the piece he was doing he was gonna sign up and audition , so thinking maybe the radio host is tim ginever

*I have been away, so I haven't kept up to date with everything written on the forum recently.

Has anyone mentioned the word 'circle' in the design of the house and/or twist?

"On night one there will be division in the House as some will be IN and some will be half-way OUT," Big Brother said.

:confused: =

Participants stand in a circle. On "in" they put the appropriate body part in the circle, and on "out" they put it out of the circle. On "And you shake it all about", the body part is shaken three times (on "shake", "all", and "-bout", respectively). Throughout "You do the hokey pokey

Also, there is a Movie entitled Twist Around the Clock = circle

Back