Skip to main content

Big Brother house talk topic *Spoiler Warning*

hoopz

Has the house gone under construction for the new season? If not when does this usually happen?

Will there even be a new house?

Awesome, I really want the seperate kitchen again! The yard was pretty cool too and maybe a secret room :)

The reason they have the kitchen away from the house, is cause it seems to make the housemates interact more having the kitchen away from the main house.

Regarding the house, yes it's been revamp as this time.

The reason they have the kitchen away from the house, is cause it seems to make the housemates interact more having the kitchen away from the main house.
Very interesting concept. I'd never really thought about it 'til just now, but that seems to be about right.

Thinking about it, I can actually recall so many intimate moments that seemed to have been shared in the separated kitchens that might otherwise have been subdued or non-existent had they been had in a more open environment (i.e. the long Claire/Vincent talks when she considered leaving in BB03, bitching about other HM's in BB04/BB09, etc).

I think I like the idea of the detached kitchen a whole lot more now! :p Thanks Goon!

In case you still don't have FB yet and have just missed it.. This was just posted via the Official BBFB page/lil sis update.
428758_589058894446912_1347693064_n.jpg
"The cobwebs have been cleared out and the BB House is once again a hive of activity... Work has started for Big Brother 2013! xo Little Sister"

For those that might be curious.. emails went out this week to the production crew from last year to see if theyre interested to come on board again this year. Looks like things are starting to happen.

Well on Google Maps, They have FINALLY updated them (The maps are sometime in April Now), and Nothing has changed :/ but it looks like some things have been cleaned up in the FNL arena space, so it might be a comeback :p I doubt BB would bring back FNL, but I have seen some polls and stuff (Can't remember if they were official or what) but I think to save the show a little they could bring back Friday Night Live so...We will see then! BBH.JPG

FNL shouldn't return at all, but the challenge area could be used within the show itself - not as a spin-off aimed at immature three year olds.

They could be using the old FNL area for many things. Could be part of the this years twist. We will wait and see.

If you mean the path with the 90 degree bend in the former FNL area, it was there for the 2012 series (since August)?

house-air.jpg

If you mean the path with the 90 degree bend in the former FNL area, it was there for the 2012 series (since August)?

house-air.jpg

Just because Google maps was updated in April doesn't mean the image was taken then... Mistercat is just assuming things...

Just because Google maps was updated in April doesn't mean the image was taken then... Mistercat is just assuming things...

According to Google Earth those images are dated 1/8/2013. So not quite April, but this side of the new year at least.

According to Google Earth those images are dated 1/8/2013. So not quite April, but this side of the new year at least.

I wasn't implying it was an extreme length of time but more that updates are usually done in blocks... So they would have completed images for a few other areas so the image isn't exactly as up to date as Mistercat was implying...

I'm also pretty sure the house would have still been open to the public in early January, so it's unlikely any sort of construction or mass clean-up on the site would have been going on at that time... So the image is fairly irrelevant...

I wasn't implying it was an extreme length of time but more that updates are usually done in blocks... So they would have completed images for a few other areas so the image isn't exactly as up to date as Mistercat was implying...

I'm also pretty sure the house would have still been open to the public in early January, so it's unlikely any sort of construction or mass clean-up on the site would have been going on at that time... So the image is fairly irrelevant...

Go have a Snickers Kingston, you are a pedantic pain in the fucking arse when you're hungry.

Go have a Snickers Kingston, you are a pedantic pain in the fucking arse when you're hungry.

Hahaha Lol TraLa
and Kingston, Google Earth Stuffed up, It said it was in March but when I checked again it said Jan...

Back