Skip to main content

Stacey's dislike towards Estelle

mikidiki

Did anyone else notice Stacey say in tonight's daily show something to the effect of "Don't get Estelle hog the dog or I'll smash her in the face".

Do you believe this is appropriate behaviour? Shouldn't Stacey be pulled up for this sort of talk? Why are the producers allowing this bullying sort of behaviour to happen this year? Estelle has already cried today and admitted she's sick of how she's been treated for the last 7 weeks! Enough is enough! Makes me so angry because I know what it's like to be picked on!

It was true and funny.

Estelle tends to get carried away when she see's a potential new friend/ally.

She didn't say to her face, I think it was just a over exaggeration comment... Certainly doesn't qualify anywhere near bullying :rolleyes:

Did anyone else notice Stacey say in tonight's daily show something to the effect of "Don't get Estelle hog the dog or I'll smash her in the face".

Do you believe this is appropriate behaviour? Shouldn't Stacey be pulled up for this sort of talk? Why are the producers allowing this bullying sort of behaviour to happen this year? Estelle has already cried today and admitted she's sick of how she's been treated for the last 7 weeks! Enough is enough! Makes me so angry because I know what it's like to be picked on!

I agree, same as yesterday when she said "Im going to stab some of these people in the face". I'm sure she is only joking however it's not really an appropriate thing to say on national TV, where not everyone is going to understand or appriciate your humour.

It was true and funny.

Estelle tends to get carried away when she see's a potential new friend/ally.

Obviously you've never been bullied before because I don't find it funny - how would you like it if you knew someone said they want to smash you in the face?

Sarah used to throw that around too, I always found it funny since she accused Ray of aggressive behaviour yet would say she wanted to punch people in the face

I've given up on expecting BB to pull up the in crowd on anything, in fact I was surprised that Layla got a strike tonight because there has been so many other incidents that were just as blatant really.

Stacey needs to learn to connect the brain before she opens her mouth. I found it funny that Ben was complaining about meepers when his best friend is the worst one in the house.

Obviously you've never been bullied before because I don't find it funny - how would you like it if you knew someone said they want to smash you in the face?

I was bullied my whole school life for being gay so shut the hell up!

Estelle is NOT being bullied.

Oh my goodness. Everybody says things at times without actually being seriously. It is almost a form of sarcasm. What Stacey said is the equivalent of saying "this sun is so hot I am about to melt" or "If that baby tries once more I will jump of that building". I honestly can't believe people on here are labelling what Stacey said as bullying. It wasn't the nicest of comments but it was just a joke because Estelle spent the most time with Ava and Sam when they first entered so she was telling her not to do that with the dog. Get over it people!!!!

I was bullied my whole school life for being gay so shut the hell up!

Estelle is NOT being bullied.

Not sure though you can say that Estelle is not being bullied - just because it's behind her back doesn't mean it's not bullying p.s -I was also bullied for being small in size and gay.

I agree, same as yesterday when she said "Im going to stab some of these people in the face". I'm sure she is only joking however it's not really an appropriate thing to say on national TV, where not everyone is going to understand or appriciate your humour.

BB chose to put it on national TV otherwise we'd never have known about it. so obviously they think its no big drama....

Oh my goodness. Everybody says things at times without actually being seriously. It is almost a form of sarcasm. What Stacey said is the equivalent of saying "this sun is so hot I am about to melt" or "If that baby tries once more I will jump of that building". I honestly can't believe people on here are labelling what Stacey said as bullying. It wasn't the nicest of comments but it was just a joke because Estelle spent the most time with Ava and Sam when they first entered so she was telling her not to do that with the dog. Get over it people!!!!

So much about family friendly in that case - stabbing someone in the face, smashing someone in the face - all of this on a 7pm timeslot - LOVELY!

So much about family friendly in that case - stabbing someone in the face, smashing someone in the face - all of this on a 7pm timeslot - LOVELY!
Forum members on here confuse me. They say how much they dislike the family friendly format and then when something non-family friendly happens they complain that it doesn't suit the family friendly model. Make up your minds.

P.S. I am not necessarily directing this at you mikidiki.

I dont think it is bullying either, and I hate how that is thrown around so much now days, takes impact out of it, its a serious issue. I just found my post was more a reflection of Sarah's lack of insight, I didnt think she was serious about that it either :)

Forum members on here confuse me. They say how much they dislike the family friendly format and then when something non-family friendly happens they complain that it doesn't suit the family friendly model. Make up your minds.

P.S. I am not necessarily directing this at you mikidiki.

I just feel that she might have said it as a joke but when I look at Estelle I see me so it hurts because stuff like that has been said to me before - Estelle just wants to love and be loved in return and most of the housemates are denying her that right BUT at the same time I could also look at it in a way that if all of them feel that way towards Estelle maybe there IS a reason for it!

I dont think it is bullying either, and I hate how that is thrown around so much now days, takes impact out of it, its a serious issue. I just found my post was more a reflection of Sarah's lack of insight, I didnt think she was serious about that it either :)
Yeah I agree.

I got suspended from school for 4 days because I wrote a note in class to my friend that said. "If Daniel keeps throwing things at us, I swear to god I'm going to kill him lol." the teacher took the note and I was a in shiiiiit! The school even threatened to call the fuzz on me! Lmao (this was 8 yrs ago)

I got suspended from school for 4 days because I wrote a note in class to my friend that said. "If Daniel keeps throwing things at us, I swear to god I'm going to kill him lol." the teacher took the note and I was a in shiiiiit! The school even threatened to call the fuzz on me! Lmao (this was 8 yrs ago)

Yeah, I see what you mean - look, I'll admit I have wished and said things in a similar manner but I guess when you hear someone else say it it sounds worse LOL!

Back