Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Found the photo you're talking about twisted (Aug 27 STM page 35 for anyone in WA). It's not exactly the best photo of her, is it? Don't get me wrong, I like her and all, this isn't coming from an Elle-hater, but that hair really doesn't do her justice, or the photo of the smile. Good to see her again, though, I guess, and she looks like she was having fun.

(BTW, um, in the unlikely event that you're actually reading this Elle/Bree, then, um, sorry :D ).

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
saw Melanie from BB05, sitting and managing a little stand at Fountain Gate Shopping Centre last night, didn't bother to go talk to her, i'm sure she would have done her best to try and sell whatever she was trying to sell to me but didn't have much time to go and have a chat. She looked really busy chatting away on her mobile phone.

Krystal, Camilla and John all soaking up the last minutes of their fame or in John's case, 'infame'.

10370240.jpg
10370241.jpg
10370242.jpg
10370238.jpg
10370234.jpg
10370232.jpg
10367997.jpg
10367996.jpg

The three attended the Cleo Bachelor of the Year thing on Thursday night. (September 14, 2006)

can someone please remind me of who bree "elle" quatermaine is and why she is so embarrassed about being on BB. thanks!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And I think the reason she was embarrassed about being on BB had something to do with the nudie run, didn't it?

i've watched all big brothers every year and cant remember her, or her nudie run at all.

Vincent Amato from BB03 works in the company I work in. He works on another floor and I saw him in the lift one day. I had a look at his profile on the intranet and he's a senior civil engineer, apparently with a bit of clout. It's an engineering consulting firm. He's just bought himself a Porsche.

Didn't Elle have some weirdo boyfriend who she was afraid of upsetting the whole time she was on BB. I'm pretty sure that was the case. He really seemed to have her under the thumb.

jonie17 said:
Didn't Elle have some weirdo boyfriend who she was afraid of upsetting the whole time she was on BB. I'm pretty sure that was the case. He really seemed to have her under the thumb.

Can't really remember. He was going overseas for a holiday without her and wanted to fool around or something, so she was unsure of the future of their relationship. And yeah, she didn't want to go naked because of him. But I don't know much about him - wasn't watching livestreaming back then.

Back