Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Well I have info on Daniel 'Saxon' small from series 3 (i think it was). He still lives on the Central Coast NSW and is working as an accountant now after working at general pants, after finishing uni last year. Here is his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=84340351

He is going out with a occupational therapist named Sara, whom he went to school with and knew before going on Big Brother.
"Your so vein you probably think this song is about you". The crying sook obviously failed spelling and grammar.

Small article in Perth Today about Jamie.

Model big brother
Big Brother ’06 winner Jamie Brooksby has been signed up by Vivien’s Model Management. This is the first official modelling stint for the personal trainer, who is already gaining plenty of interest after appearing sans clothing in a sexy Cleo centrefold. The former Christchurch Grammar student, who became known in the house for his trademark headband and low slung jeans, says his $426,000 is safe in the bank. As for the current status of relations between ex-girlfriend and fellow housemate Katie Hastings, Jamie tells PC they’re still friends.

Krystal from the 3rd series has been seen,, saw her on the telly doing that reality show *meet the parents* where three girls compete to go out with the boy, and suck up the arses of the parents..good stuff

series 4 maybe...... i dont know, the blonde chick with the husky voice and big boobs

Yeah season 4. What time/channel is Meet My Folks on? I loved that show!

Krystal from the 3rd series has been seen,, saw her on the telly doing that reality show *meet the parents* where three girls compete to go out with the boy, and suck up the arses of the parents..good stuff

That episode actually was recorded and aired BEFORE she appeared on Big Brother. You must've seen a repeat.

I just saw Gaelan on The Wedge, he done a segment with the psychotic stalker chick (is it Lucy?)

Blair was on the "big question" show last night channel 9 i think? i took pics on my phone ill upload them soon. he wasnt that interesting tho :(

Here is the latest on Karen which I found in today's Adelaide Sunday Mail. Sorry if it has come out a little large. I am pretty crap when it comes to working out photobucket. :rolleyes:

karen.jpg

Talk about desperate !!
Any male should run a mile.

And is anyone surprised that Krystal & Gaelen have split?

Saw David on Sunrise this morning. He was talking about some Yabby Race Day, that's going to be held wherever he lives. It's to raise money for local drought affected farms.

He will be judging fashions on the field. And Camilla and Claire will be helping him. I assume it's on this weekend ... I didn't actually hear what day it was on

Krystal was on tens morning news promoting the bb07 auditions, there were a bunch of people in the background prancing about.

Back