Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Jemma Gawned is in heaps of mags this week, she seems to often be at social events, this time Melbourne cup, fashion judging.
She is a bit of a dark horse, still doing well with her beauty products and fashion knowledge.
A mature version of Bree Amer.

I ran into and had yet another chat with Logan Greg at a local pub tonight. If he's not living back in Wagga with his parents he seems to be visiting alot lately. The last couple of times I've seen him he's been wearing the same shirt in the pic I posted one page ago. I guess it's his favourite shirt, as gay as it looks. He knows a couple of guys that I know so I always get into a conversation with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea waldorf. It's just one of the pics that a niteclub here posts on a website after running around taking pics of everyone all night. He had two short blonde girls in tow last night.

I don't know if this is a "Where are they now" but more like a "Where where they then". I was just flicking channels and came across repeats of Channel 7's Hot Property and there was Greg (the nice Logan) bidding on an a Randwick apartment. Its on now.

^^great so he could tell the world the world where he lives, he may as well put a big neon sign up as well!!

LOL punky, he was bidding for a friend and didn't get the apartment. I think this was pre-Big Brother. He certainly didn't look comfortable on TV.

I don't know if this is a "Where are they now" but more like a "Where where they then". I was just flicking channels and came across repeats of Channel 7's Hot Property and there was Greg (the nice Logan) bidding on an a Randwick apartment. Its on now.

I heard that was on, i didn't see it but a few people did i know.

NO infor really, most of us have moved on in anticipation of the BB07 Housemates. ;)

That Nelson Whatsisface that got kicked out for lying about having a girlfriend two or three years ago? He turned up in our dog obedience training class a few months ago. I kept thinking I'd gone to school with him or something, but then I remembered who he was.

He had no shoes on, an ultra-skinny bogan girlfriend who spent the entire class with her face in her phone, and an uncontrollable, super-aggressive brindle mutt with a piece of thin rope tied around his neck instead of a leash.

Classy.

he is truly a parasite

Krystal at Ruby Rabbit

00099944dd9.jpg

00100227pd0.jpg

00100107no1.jpg

00100106du0.jpg

00099946lk2.jpg

00099945if3.jpg

00099917ko8.jpg

00099774sk9.jpg

l09f747c3c9181f82578a86hf0.jpg

Oh, Jesus. That girl will never leave the house without her boobs hanging out ever again, I reckon. She seems to believe they're all she's got.

Back