Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

10326606_633290790100641_1015345507_n.jpg

916339_597781093603178_90410185_n.jpg
Michelle has gotten a lot prettier.

She had blonde hair when she was on BB. Hated her winning as she was besties with Emma...Zach should of won.

Yes that's why I didn't like her either. I can't stand people who condone the bullying/abuse/mistreatment/etc of others if the one doing the bullying etc is their friend. Disliked Stacy for the same reason (although admittedly, her behaviour was worse than Aleisha's). How someone treats people they dislike, and what they base their dislike on, says a LOT about them as a person. I'm someone who never actively dislikes someone (ie openly nasty & deliberately hostile) unless they do something to me to warrant it. If someone annoys me purely because of who they are, or isn't my cup of tea, it's MY problem and not theirs. I could NEVER befriend someone who sees fit to marginalise, exclude and emotionally ruin someone who simply isn't to their liking.

Yes that's why I didn't like her either. I can't stand people who condone the bullying/abuse/mistreatment/etc of others if the one doing the bullying etc is their friend. Disliked Stacy for the same reason (although admittedly, her behaviour was worse than Aleisha's). How someone treats people they dislike, and what they base their dislike on, says a LOT about them as a person. I'm someone who never actively dislikes someone (ie openly nasty & deliberately hostile) unless they do something to me to warrant it. If someone annoys me purely because of who they are, or isn't my cup of tea, it's MY problem and not theirs. I could NEVER befriend someone who sees fit to marginalise, exclude and emotionally ruin someone who simply isn't to their liking.
Very much from the heart...beautifully put:)

Back