Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

There was a Where Are They Now type article very recently that said Terri was still working as a supermarket manager or something. And has invested most of her winnings for her retirement.

Ben needs to get over himself. I see nothing wrong with that comment from Micah.

Those comments are pretty tame, all things considered. Not everyone is going to like you when you project a potentially polarizing image that some may read as fake. Why even respond to it? I would hate to see him be really trolled.

Yeah, but when you have very low self esteem, anxiety and depression, what most people think as harmless can really affect others who suffer with a mental illness.

Who is his Manager\Publicist? - they should be fired for allowing him to be photographed in these PJ's.

Comedy wonderland beckons for Big Brother's Ben Zabel
Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6160030510o8kvimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.10ob3l.png1412142293655.jpg-300x0.jpg

Ben Zabel from Big Brother 2013 hopes his first comedy show will answer everyone's questions about his life before, during and after the reality TV show. Photo: Supplied

• A Quiet Night In will premiere as part of the Brisbane Powerhouse's first Wonderland festival of cabaret, circus and comedy in December."We're calling it a show, but it's really just therapy for me," Zabel said.
  • "Also I'm a bit lazy because everyone asks me questions on Twitter or Facebook or my private email, and I thought 'Why don't I put you all in a room and charge you?'"
    The long-time Bert and Patti Newton fanatic said he was happy to spill the beans about the bizarre things that have happened to him since Big Brother made him a household name.
    "People take pictures of my shopping trolley, they want to know what I'm eating," he said.
    "I eat very well, but can I tell you when I go to Woolworths and I buy the occasional junk, I now bury it under my fruit and vegetables."
    Zabel said people ask what medications he's on while he's waiting at the chemist, and was even asked for a selfie after being involved in a minor car bingle.
    "I obliged, but I was pretty angry about that one," he said.
    Zabel lives in Fortitude Valley with his French bulldog Roy, gifted to him by admiring fans after his eviction from the house.
    Despite doing some commercials and working on a secret project with Big Brother 2013 winner Tim Dormer, he tries to avoid leaving his apartment.
    "I need a holiday, but you can't say that to a lot of people because they think Big Brother and the house is a holiday," he said.
    "But you can't relax, you've got cameras in the toilet...and I've never felt comfortable in the toilets, which is unusual for a gay man to say."
    Zabel said he would probably deal with the anxiety of performing to strangers by wearing his pyjamas, a habit he developed during Big Brother.
    "You know how people in Teneriffe go around in gym gear, even though they haven't actually done anything that day, but because they're comfortable and maybe a little arrogant?" he said.
    "I find pyjamas very comfy in the same way...and also people still send me pyjamas in the mail."
    With more than 42,000 fans on Twitter, Ben said his biggest supporter remained his mother.
    "The rest of my family are manual arts teachers and butchers, and they want me to get a proper job," he said.
    "They think I should become an aged care worker, but I don't want to use a hoist."
    The Wonderland festival features 29 different performances from December 3 to 14, including boylesque troupe Briefs and TV theme-inspired collaboration between The Kransky Sisters and Topology.
    Tickets are on sale now through the Brisbane Powerhouse website.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/comedy/comedy-wonderland-beckons-for-big-brothers-ben-zabel-20141001-10ob3l.html#ixzz3EyRauuTD

Who is his Manager\Publicist? - they should be fired for allowing him to be photographed in these PJ's.

Comedy wonderland beckons for Big Brother's Ben Zabel
Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow6160030510o8kvimage.related.articleLeadNarrow.353x0.10ob3l.png1412142293655.jpg-300x0.jpg

Ben Zabel from Big Brother 2013 hopes his first comedy show will answer everyone's questions about his life before, during and after the reality TV show. Photo: Supplied

• A Quiet Night In will premiere as part of the Brisbane Powerhouse's first Wonderland festival of cabaret, circus and comedy in December."We're calling it a show, but it's really just therapy for me," Zabel said.
  • "Also I'm a bit lazy because everyone asks me questions on Twitter or Facebook or my private email, and I thought 'Why don't I put you all in a room and charge you?'"
    The long-time Bert and Patti Newton fanatic said he was happy to spill the beans about the bizarre things that have happened to him since Big Brother made him a household name.
    "People take pictures of my shopping trolley, they want to know what I'm eating," he said.
    "I eat very well, but can I tell you when I go to Woolworths and I buy the occasional junk, I now bury it under my fruit and vegetables."
    Zabel said people ask what medications he's on while he's waiting at the chemist, and was even asked for a selfie after being involved in a minor car bingle.
    "I obliged, but I was pretty angry about that one," he said.
    Zabel lives in Fortitude Valley with his French bulldog Roy, gifted to him by admiring fans after his eviction from the house.
    Despite doing some commercials and working on a secret project with Big Brother 2013 winner Tim Dormer, he tries to avoid leaving his apartment.
    "I need a holiday, but you can't say that to a lot of people because they think Big Brother and the house is a holiday," he said.
    "But you can't relax, you've got cameras in the toilet...and I've never felt comfortable in the toilets, which is unusual for a gay man to say."
    Zabel said he would probably deal with the anxiety of performing to strangers by wearing his pyjamas, a habit he developed during Big Brother.
    "You know how people in Teneriffe go around in gym gear, even though they haven't actually done anything that day, but because they're comfortable and maybe a little arrogant?" he said.
    "I find pyjamas very comfy in the same way...and also people still send me pyjamas in the mail."
    With more than 42,000 fans on Twitter, Ben said his biggest supporter remained his mother.
    "The rest of my family are manual arts teachers and butchers, and they want me to get a proper job," he said.
    "They think I should become an aged care worker, but I don't want to use a hoist."
    The Wonderland festival features 29 different performances from December 3 to 14, including boylesque troupe Briefs and TV theme-inspired collaboration between The Kransky Sisters and Topology.
    Tickets are on sale now through the Brisbane Powerhouse website.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/comedy/comedy-wonderland-beckons-for-big-brothers-ben-zabel-20141001-10ob3l.html#ixzz3EyRauuTD

Isn't that his thing, though? Like Richard Simmons' ridiculous outfits?

Tully Smyth also got in on the racing action, but headed to Melbourne instead.
The former Big Brother Australia contestant posed with friends in a taxi in an Instagram snap, showing off her big black sunglasses and pink lips.
On Wednesday she uploaded an image of her intricate lace fascinator from Ford Millinery, which she chose to wear at the races.
1412396323602_wps_67_uber_melbourne_on_the_way.jpg

Group: Tully Smyth ventured to the Turnball Stakes Day at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne, uploading an Instagram shot of herself in a taxi before the event
1412396318181_wps_66_BTS_shooting_for_fordmill.jpg

Pretty: On Wednesday the former Big Brother Australia star uploaded an image of her intricate lace fascinator from Ford Millinery, which she chose to wear at the races

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2780342/Giddy-Kyly-Clarke-Rachael-Finch-Instagram-host-celebrities-showcasing-Spring-Racing-fashion.html#ixzz3FBexxs77

2509_bigbrother4_a.ashx

The Logan Twins

David and Greg Matthew have settled down since they entered the Big Brother house in 2005 trying to fool housemates to believe they were the same person.

The duo born in Wagga Wagga, NSW, have each started their own families since winning $836,000 prize money, with Greg now owning and running pubs and clubs in Newcastle, and David operating a company with mining contracts based out of the Gold Coast in Queensland.

"We were quite smart with what we did (with the prize money). That sort of money doesn't come along all the time," the brothers told The Daily Advertiser in the years after their fame.

I saw David at Byron Bay years ago. The twins were from a wealthy family anyway, they said (in 2005) their father owned a string of commercial property & they went to private schools.

Back