Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what should i warn the world about?

what tv shows would there have been to watch? movies to see?
Tv shows that debuted in 1982 include, Tonight show with David Letterman, Square Pegs, Family Ties, cheers, Remington steele, Sons and Daughters.

Movies include ET, Tootsie, Annie, grease 2, blade runner, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, the world according to Garp, Pink Floyd - the wall. the dark crystal, gandhi,

other things to warn the world about
Falklands war
First emoticons invented in 1982
ABBA make their final public performance
Time magazine's Man of the Year is given for the first time to a non-human, the computer.

yummm yumm pizzza soon.
In honour of the apparent gushing validation week and paragraph in a sentence decade, here goes:

You totally deserve that pizza, you strived for it, you fought, eat it up, it's your time, it's your pizza, it reminds me of pizza time, pizza times of old, pizza gobbling with friends, hey.

In honour of the apparent gushing validation week and paragraph in a sentence decade, here goes:

You totally deserve that pizza, you strived for it, you fought, eat it up, it's your time, it's your pizza, it reminds me of pizza time, pizza times of old, pizza gobbling with friends, hey.

it's sooo good to catch up again old comrade. reminds me of all the great times we had in this thread last month. those were the days. they truly were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back