Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i imagine if it ever gets serious with brisbane lady then i would probably stop posting here altogether. for obvious reasons. i'd probably just use my twitter account then. i don't know.

the pizza was very yummy it was indeed. yayyy for the pizza maay it feed our soul.
I knew you had the strength to overcome the vicious and debilitating pangs of hunger. You are a magnificent young man and I'm proud to see you grow. No, not weird. Not weird at all.

I knew you had the strength to overcome the vicious and debilitating pangs of hunger. You are a magnificent young man and I'm proud to see you grow. No, not weird. Not weird at all.

Thank you for all your help during these troubling last few hours. I was a directionless nobody until your advice and mentorship showed me the way. Now I feel I can tackle all four levels of hunger.

a shaking moooseface anger

awrahhhhh awrahhhhhoooooo

rumpling and tumbling down the molten hills.

seek it out young froggy doggies of raspberry lane

i actually think the new ghostbusters might be pretty good.

i remember being pretty bored with the first one so anything would be an improvement on that.

living in 1982

living in 1982

oh look, witty is eating stew

how are you? how are you?

boom boom cha

boom boom cha

dancing doggies

i hear the trumpets

silver raindrops in my ear.

they can sense your fear

when you're livvving....

in 1982

in 1982

i actually think the new ghostbusters might be pretty good.

i remember being pretty bored with the first one so anything would be an improvement on that.
Really? I remember it as being quite funny. It was a long time ago though.[DOUBLEPOST=1464557090][/DOUBLEPOST]It's been raining cats and dogs here, thunder and lightening and cats and dogs.

And I just watered all the herbs. They will be swimming now. Hopefully not drowning.

Good for you! What did you do?

We went walking around Central Brisbane and looked in a couple of book stores. Funny enough when we were going in one of the bookshops a Tina song was playing. I wonder if that could be a sign?

Then we went to a Mexican place for lunch.

We went walking around Central Brisbane and looked in a couple of book stores. Funny enough when we were going in one of the bookshops a Tina song was playing. I wonder if that could be a sign?

Then we went to a Mexican place for lunch.

That sounds lovely and romantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back