Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nup. How could I change it now. After it has got so much love. And anyway my username is Mooseface. Punkt. Full stop.

Well looks like the mooseface has decided.

Hooray for the mooseface. Hooray. Let us have a feast to celebrate. A feast of candy and ducks in which we shall dine out underneath the stars. All of us talking, laughing and singing.

imagine waking up and seeing the avatar of mooseface right in your face a schnoofling and a schnuffling. strangeeeee.

White
064494ee-afce-41cd-be53-602511955661.jpg

White is the color of your rage! Your anger is righteous. You're a highly evolved soul from a higher plane. Your emotions are pure and your anger only rears its head when there's a profound injustice. Your anger is always in pursuit of the common good and justice. You believe deeply in fairness and when things aren't right you'll turn the world upside down to make things the way they should be, but when it comes to the little annoyances of life you just can't be bothered! You're a noble person with a strong spiritual side - whether you realize it or not! Keep it up because this world

Eysenck Test Results

Extroversion (sociability) |||||| 27%
Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||||||| 52%
Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 56%

This test reflects the ideas of Hans Eysenck a pioneer in the field of personality research. Through research and statistical analysis he determined that personality is composed of three main elements: Extroversion, Neuroticism, and Psychoticism. Most current researchers agree on the significance of the first two traits, but there is less consensus on the third (so he may be wrong about it's central importance but it clearly plays some role in personality). Most people will score lower on Psychoticism. While Psychoticism implies more negative qualities than the other two traits (typically), a link has been found is several studies between higher creativity and higher scores on Psychoticism.

Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others

Prior to Eysenck's discovery of Psychoticism, he correlated his original two traits (introversion and neuroticism) with an ancient greek personality system known as the Galen types (Melancholic, Choleric, Sanguine, Phlegmatic). Below is a plotting of your introversion and extraversion scores on that map.

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/eysenck.pl

You scored as 68 % Indie

This test measures a cluster of traits which approximate the indie personality type. Scoring highly suggests you are likely to be very liberal, independent minded, self identify as an outsider, shun materialism and popular culture, and have an aversion to organized religion. While high scorers are more intellectual than average, they are probably more artistically astute than intellectually avante gaurd (i.e. they are more likely to know of new interesting new bands/artists/writers than the best way to extract energy from a hydrogen atom. Low scorers, will generally tend towards the opposite of the above. They will tend to be more materialistic, conservative, corporate friendly, social and are more likely to be religious.

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/indie.pl

Actualized type: INFP
(who you are)
Introverted (I) 87.1% Extroverted (E) 12.9%
Intuitive (N) 89.29% Sensing (S) 10.71%
Feeling (F) 64.29% Thinking (T) 35.71%
Perceiving (P) 76.47% Judging (J) 23.53%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Preferred type: INFP
(who you prefer to be)
Introverted (I) 76.47% Extroverted (E) 23.53%
Intuitive (N) 84.38% Sensing (S) 15.63%
Feeling (F) 61.9% Thinking (T) 38.1%
Perceiving (P) 77.14% Judging (J) 22.86%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Attraction type: INFP
(who you are attracted to)

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 78.79% Sensing (S) 21.21%
Feeling (F) 53.33% Thinking (T) 46.67%
Perceiving (P) 83.87% Judging (J) 16.13%

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/mbpref.pl

i saw a documentry on the 1980s the other day where celebs were pontificating about the troubles of the world. it wass an mtv doco made at the end of the 1980's.

i wonder what i would do if i was transported back to 1982.

maybe watch Doctor Who.

invent a shoe that can talk. a talking shoe sounds like great fun.

so i am in 1982. what do i invest in?

a sweater made of cheese? no thank you sirs and madams. oh my time for a cup of tea.

You like crime/detective shows...there looks like a howler tonight called izombie. Says they solve crimes by eating the brains of the victim. I'm gonna give the first 20 seconds a chance!

You like crime/detective shows...there looks like a howler tonight called izombie. Says they solve crimes by eating the brains of the victim. I'm gonna give the first 20 seconds a chance!

i do. though i am watching the bill at the moment. that izombie thing sounds a bit scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back