Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing a toastmasters speech on june 29th.

also officers training on june 4th so that should be fun. very fun indeed.

where does the username winterbourne come from sir?
I originally read the name in The Woodlanders, and it stuck in my mind, and when it came time for an internet pseudonym I recalled it. I think it was in Daisy Miller too. And over time it grew on me. Every time I think about it, I like it in another way. I was born in winter. It sounds like a clever professory sort of dude. We are living here at the end of our civilisation, distracting ourselves with nonsense in the winter of the world. Whatever.

IYATO is sad tonight. A poor sap with a favourite girl hasn't read her rather obvious signs of genuine sadness tears and body language of the plague/zombie apocalypse.

I originally read the name in The Woodlanders, and it stuck in my mind, and when it came time for an internet pseudonym I recalled it. I think it was in Daisy Miller too. And over time it grew on me. Every time I think about it, I like it in another way. I was born in winter. It sounds like a clever professory sort of dude. We are living here at the end of our civilisation, distracting ourselves with nonsense in the winter of the world. Whatever.

It is a very distinguished username.

top_hat_moose_card-recc1cb74694842b5b3df618244d19ad2_xvuak_8byvr_512.jpg

Why did Fuzz fuzz off? Did I miss something. Or did they just have other fuzzy things that caught their attention...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back