Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Lol you did not even get a close second in this debate. But thanks for the conversation about it.

You next para needs clarification. Are you saying you have only negative emotions about inigo now? I feel love for people so I call poppycock on such a sweeping generalisation about love. And are you calling yourself or Trump the genius. I personally would say you are closer to genius than Trump.

Well that is just your opinion.

I am calling Trump the genius. I'm way too dumb to be smart. I have a mixture of positive and negative emotions towards Inigo. I mean not bad negative. I don't hate or dislike her. Just that some emotions I feel towards her could be classified as negative. Which I think we can all agree is quite understandable. And i was meaning that love does not exist for me. I am not meant for a life of love, I am meant for a life of posting on this forum. Which I have come to accept.

Guess where this is.........waiting to see a doctor

428EF9E600000578-0-image-a-44_1500897459197.jpg

4296788D00000578-4724754-A_family_sleeps_outside_in_the_early_morning_as_they_wait_to_ent-a-1_1500904905411.jpg

428EFA1700000578-4724754-image-a-56_1500899202640.jpg

428F0FF200000578-4724754-image-a-55_1500899172287.jpg

42A02A4700000578-0-image-a-12_1500889943523.jpg

'I wish I could get President Trump to see this': Fairground becomes a makeshift hospital 'like you'd expect to see in Sudan' to deal with the US health care crisis as officials grumble over Obamacare
  • Hundreds of desperate patients, some in their 90s, traveled miles to be seen to by doctors offering free care
  • Medical staff used animal stalls, articulated lorries and barns to carry out health examinations and treatment
  • Pictures show rows of people lying in beds being treated by doctors walking on dirty tarmac in Wise, Virginia
  • Charity workers said the scenes were like something they would expect to see in South Sudan or Haiti
429C3FC200000578-0-image-a-2_1500889664287.jpg

LOOKS LIKE MASH DOESN'T IT
429C413300000578-0-image-a-6_1500889681659.jpg

America - the land of SHAME,SHAME,SHAME, poor, poor souls.....MANY COLLAPSING.....
4298166300000578-0-image-a-4_1500889672648.jpg

I haven't got Trumpitis. I mean I support some of his policies but not all. I do have Tinatus, and Inigofever. But that is all, I think.

This was posted recently by the always insightful Cher.
And before reepbot argues that she is judging by appearances, it's parody, she is only reflecting back on him what he would do to any woman.

DDJGj-ZUwAAChRR.jpg:large

Cher is a hack and one of the Hollywood snobs who do not understand the pain the poor working class people of America are going through. So these heartless Hollywooders sip their 1786 wine and taste their caviar whilst laughing at the plight of the poor.

Also we all judge by appearances here, especially on the housemates thread and those bachelor/bachelorette threads. I know I do.

Cher is a hack and one of the Hollywood snobs who do not understand the pain the poor working class people of America are going through. So these heartless Hollywooders sip their 1786 wine and taste their caviar whilst laughing at the plight of the poor.
Are you saying rich people cannot understand the struggles of the working poor and unemployed?

Are you saying rich people cannot understand the struggles of the working poor and unemployed?

No, but those hollywood heartless heathens can not understand. Lead by their king George Loony and his band of caviar eating snobs.

Also we all judge by appearances here, especially on the housemates thread and those bachelor/bachelorette threads. I know I do.

"We all" don't. I generally comment on behaviour, not physical appearance. Unless it's a compliment, in which case it doesn't count as judging.

No, but those hollywood heartless heathens can not understand. Lead by their king George Loony and his band of caviar eating snobs.
I am not sure anyone can truly understand unless they have been in that scenario. So some Hollywood types who may have gone through money struggles as child/young adult a probably understand better than people who have never had to struggle to pay a bill, or to afford to keep a roof over their head.

I am not sure anyone can truly understand unless they have been in that scenario. So some Hollywood types who may have gone through money struggles as child/young adult a probably understand better than people who have never had to struggle to pay a bill, or to afford to keep a roof over their head.

lol anybody from Hollywood never struggles. i hates the hollywood peoples isee i hates em! they is so rich!

lol anybody from Hollywood never struggles. i hates the hollywood peoples isee i hates em! they is so rich!

• Cher grew up with an alcoholic gambling truck driver dad, and out of work bit part actress mum. she had to hold her shoes togeter with rubber bands and was left in an orphange for a few weeks.
  • Tom Hanks parents were a hospital worker and an Itinerant cook.... not exactly rich.
  • Scarlett Johansson grew up in a house with little money
  • Leonardo di caprio grew up in lower socio economic and culturally diverse suburbs of Los Angeles with his mum who worked several jobs to keep a roof over their heads.
But yes I am sure they couldn't possibly understand about the struggles the same way Don does (yes that is sarcasm)

• Cher grew up with an alcoholic gambling truck driver dad, and out of work bit part actress mum. she had to hold her shoes togeter with rubber bands and was left in an orphange for a few weeks.
  • Tom Hanks parents were a hospital worker and an Itinerant cook.... not exactly rich.
  • Scarlett Johansson grew up in a house with little money
  • Leonardo di caprio grew up in lower socio economic and culturally diverse suburbs of Los Angeles with his mum who worked several jobs to keep a roof over their heads.
But yes I am sure they couldn't possibly understand about the struggles the same way Don does (yes that is sarcasm)

That proves my point though. These hollywood elites have forgotten where they came from, so they laugh w george loony at the poor. And of course Trump understands at least way better than Hillary "moneybags" Clinton ever did.

Not that it matters, with love not existing.

Back