Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

i'm subservient to no one. and i am obsessed with no one on this forum. any feelings that i have or had was down to misjudgement or inexperience.

Hey @Isee, what would you do if that was your family member shot in USA's war against humans?

I would sue the fucking arse off USA police & mayor.......

Ignore the deflecting, poor me, everybody hates me
@reepbot we love you,you give us so many laughs
There is something very weird about the whole thing and him keeping quiet about it all. Suing does not bring the person back - no amount of money can be equated to the life of a loved one, so don't know if I would even know if I could sue.

Bankrupt them would help ease my pain, and in doing so, the court case could give USA a public spit in the dirty face & good kick up the arse - and warn us outsiders how dangerous that place is.

"i'm subservient to no one. and i am obsessed with no one on this forum. any feelings that i have or had was down to misjudgement or inexperience."

THANK YOU INIGO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<for the Trump jump = 2

you know I don't. But you are trying to deflect to avoid having to actually prove your side of the argument.

well if not you then others probably despise me.

i don't deflect. i know that hillary's crimes are not something that the lefty media will ever produce.

sbs world news time, but...

New USA press dude....name means....ha

Scar·a·mouch
[ skar- uh-mouch, -moosh]
NOUN

a stock character in commedia dell'arte and farce who is a cowardly braggart, easily beaten and frightened.

Oh and by the way HClinton is no longer relevant, private citizen

when i feel upset i feel like i'm having an out of body experience.

and i'm thanking Inigo for being a true friend.

well if not you then others probably despise me.

i don't deflect. i know that hillary's crimes are not something that the lefty media will ever produce.
The interwebz is made up of more than just newspapers. I am sure there is plenty of people seeking the truth, so if there is some heinous crimes she has done it should not be that hard to find. Its not like she was that popular as a candidate - there would have been plenty of articles written about her in non flatter light.

The interwebz is made up of more than just newspapers. I am sure there is plenty of people seeking the truth, so if there is some heinous crimes she has done it should not be that hard to find. Its not like she was that popular as a candidate - there would have been plenty of articles written about her in non flatter light.

What about Seth Rich?

What about the Clintons holding the DNC hostage to get Hillary throned as the Queen of America?

What about Clintons being the puppets of Wall Street bigwigs?

What Clinton and her emails?

What about Seth Rich?

What about the Clintons holding the DNC hostage to get Hillary throned as the Queen of America?

What about Clintons being the puppets of Wall Street bigwigs?

What Clinton and her emails?
What about some links to any information or evidence about any of these things showing she has been charged or found guilty of anything?

What about some links to any information or evidence about any of these things showing she has been charged or found guilty of anything?

You never said charged or guilty. Clinton is too powerful for that to happen to her.

You never said charged or guilty. Clinton is too powerful for that to happen to her.

No I didn't specify that however the evidence I found against Trump he was charged and found guilty of many offences, so for Hillary to be worse she would also need to have been found guilty some crimes. Otherwise she is innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law.

No I didn't specify that however the evidence I found against Trump he was charged and found guilty of many offences, so for Hillary to be worse she would also need to have been found guilty some crimes. Otherwise she is innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law.

The only reason that Trump was charged and hillary was not was because Trump was not part of the global elite. Which means he can't get away with his mistakes, but Hillary Clinton can because she is part of the global elite.

of course the global elite controlled media would say that! they see Trump, a good honest man, fight his way through the hate and spite of the upper class stiffs to get to the Presidency. Spilling blood, sweat and tears to become leader of the free world. One of the greatest accomplishments in the history of humanity. A hero for the ages. Soul of a tiger. Heart of a lion. Spirit of a peacock.

of course the global elite controlled media would say that! they see Trump, a good honest man, fight his way through the hate and spite of the upper class stiffs to get to the Presidency. Spilling blood, sweat and tears to become leader of the free world. One of the greatest accomplishments in the history of humanity. A hero for the ages. Soul of a tiger. Heart of a lion. Spirit of a peacock.
So you have nothing? No real proof of anything criminal that Hillary has done? No charges ever laid against her for anything, nothing? Even Fox News retracted the Seth Rich Story.
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/05/23/fox-news-retracts-seth-rich-story/22105997/

I think we can safely say you did not win this argument Reepbot.

So you have nothing? No real proof of anything criminal that Hillary has done? No charges ever laid against her for anything, nothing? Even Fox News retracted the Seth Rich Story.
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/05/23/fox-news-retracts-seth-rich-story/22105997/

I think we can safely say you did not win this argument Reepbot.

i'm pretty sure i won that argument.

but who cares anyway? love doesn't exist. only negative emotions. i support Trump but there is only so much one genius can do.

i'm pretty sure i won that argument.

but who cares anyway? love doesn't exist. only negative emotions. i support Trump but there is only so much one genius can do.
Lol you did not even get a close second in this debate. But thanks for the conversation about it.

You next para needs clarification. Are you saying you have only negative emotions about inigo now? I feel love for people so I call poppycock on such a sweeping generalisation about love. And are you calling yourself or Trump the genius. I personally would say you are closer to genius than Trump.

Back