Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

That proves my point though. These hollywood elites have forgotten where they came from, so they laugh w george loony at the poor. And of course Trump understands at least way better than Hillary "moneybags" Clinton ever did.

Not that it matters, with love not existing.
Show me proof of any Hollywood person mentioned laughing at a poor person.

And for that matter name one thing Trump has actually done (not just said he will do) to help families struggling with money.

Show me proof of any Hollywood person mentioned laughing at a poor person.

And for that matter name one thing Trump has actually done (not just said he will do) to help families struggling with money.

It's not about proof it's about feelings. about hopes, about dreams, a dream that Trump is striving for, reaching for, making sure that America gets there with both feet and hands!

That proves my point though. These hollywood elites have forgotten where they came from, so they laugh w george loony at the poor. And of course Trump understands at least way better than Hillary "moneybags" Clinton ever did.

Not that it matters, with love not existing.
A few things Hillary has done:

• volunteered at New Haven Legal Services to provide free legal advice for the poor.
  • cofounded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families non-profit advocacy organization which encourages public policy in Arkansas that will benefit children and their families.
  • she secured federal funds to expand medical facilities in Arkansas's poorest areas without affecting doctors' fees
  • In 1985, she introduced Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth, a program that helps parents work with their children in preschool preparedness and literacy, and is still running in several states of America
  • Clinton was a force behind the passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program State chin 1997, a federal bill that gave state support to children whose parents could not provide them health coverage and conducted outreach efforts on behalf of enrolling children in the program once it became law.

It's not about proof it's about feelings. about hopes, about dreams, a dream that Trump is striving for, reaching for, making sure that America gets there with both feet and hands!
some talk.... others do

A few things Hillary has done:

• volunteered at New Haven Legal Services to provide free legal advice for the poor.
  • cofounded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families non-profit advocacy organization which encourages public policy in Arkansas that will benefit children and their families.
  • she secured federal funds to expand medical facilities in Arkansas's poorest areas without affecting doctors' fees
  • In 1985, she introduced Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth, a program that helps parents work with their children in preschool preparedness and literacy, and is still running in several states of America
  • Clinton was a force behind the passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program State chin 1997, a federal bill that gave state support to children whose parents could not provide them health coverage and conducted outreach efforts on behalf of enrolling children in the program once it became law.

Just enough to keep the poor happy....

Trump's new communications director:

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

“What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President’s agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people,” he told me.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-...house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...v/news-story/dd5707b11e42c35013add6d8a2f1aafc

Last edited:
And Trump is doing, not his fault he has to contend with the loony left media and the demonic democrats who just want to ruin America.
It was Republicans that wrote the proposed replacement for the ACA and ultimately Republicans not all agreeing it is better than what is in place that stopped it from going further.

It was Republicans that wrote the proposed replacement for the ACA and ultimately Republicans not all agreeing it is better than what is in place that stopped it from going further.

Probably encouraged by the loony media!

I don't like him, I just hope he does his job in helping the President.
Well he is taking the focus off Trump and on him a bit so maybe that is the plan right now. However something tells me that plan may not have factored in the Trump ego and desire to be centre of attention.

If this was a TV show the writers would be praised for coming up with such outrageous characters and actions. How it has got to this stage in real life though...

Probably encouraged by the loony media!
Do you think the proposed replacement was better? I think those repubicans that voted it down were the ones brave enough to say this is undercooked and we can do better.

Well he is taking the focus off Trump and on him a bit so maybe that is the plan right now. However something tells me that plan may not have factored in the Trump ego and desire to be centre of attention.

If this was a TV show the writers would be praised for coming up with such outrageous characters and actions. How it has got to this stage in real life though...

It got to that stage because the parties never listened to the people but Trump did. He heard their voices and set forth to make America great again.

Do you think the proposed replacement was better? I think those repubicans that voted it down were the ones brave enough to say this is undercooked and we can do better.

As long as it doesn't affect autism. Not even Ini...I mean Trump could change my mind on that one. I just hope she understands and doesn't try to destroy me.

It got to that stage because the parties never listened to the people but Trump did. He heard their voices and set forth to make America great again.
And the way he is going maybe he will, but not in the way he intended.

lol anybody from Hollywood never struggles. i hates the hollywood peoples isee i hates em! they is so rich!

GOLLUM.......of course.......the PRECIOUS.......is INIGO
(and you do realise Mr ratings is all that matters Trumpy boy is SO HOLLYWOOD, it hurts poor diddams all his showbiz ex pals think he is a wanker)
200.webp

200.webp

200w.webp

This explains everything stupid going on in the world of politics - idiots that live by FEELINGS, instead of leading a thinking life......all the world's problems are majorly because of idiots who do not THINK

i'm an infp so of course i'm ruled by feelings.

i really wouldn't call Inigo a precious. i'd call her....Inigo. with her own private plane and an army of spies including some spying on this forum taking down notes about what i say!

Back