Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

That he was a better judge of character than you?
That is an intriguing observation to make considering when Witty was around Mooseface was a lot more respectful and friendly in tone talking with you than Witty ever was.

That is an intriguing observation to make considering when Witty was around Mooseface was a lot more respectful and friendly in tone talking with you than Witty ever was.

the only ones who were ever friendly and respectful to me were inigo and witty. witty did say to me that everyone else was only pretending to be friendly.

the only ones who were ever friendly and respectful to me were inigo and witty. witty did say to me that everyone else was only pretending to be friendly.
People pretending to be friendly don't take time out of their lives to read your stories. Witty saw things from his own point of view which was biased by his beliefs and ways of thinking. That does not equate to being reality.

People pretending to be friendly don't take time out of their lives to read your stories. Witty saw things from his own point of view which was biased by his beliefs and ways of thinking. That does not equate to being reality.

Me showing people stories was a way of being friendly. I never expected people to read my stories straight away or in one sitting. If it took months I wouldn't have minded. I'm a very patient person.

Witty was a very perceptive man who wasn't bound by groupthink. He just made a couple of stupid mistakes.

BULLSHIT
UTTER BULLSHIT...........AND YOU KNOW IT

MOST HAVE BEEN NICE & POLITE TO YOU

200w.webp

Smeagol don't listen Gollum is tricksy

Your guilt will eat you up...

huge difference between polite and friendly. the only guilt i have is not being a better friend to Inigo. I failed her and therefore failed myself.

huge difference between polite and friendly. the only guilt i have is not being a better friend to Inigo. I failed her and therefore failed myself.
Its tough trying to be your friend when you constantly reject the friendship because I am not inigo. I have by choice spent more time talking to you than any other person on this forum. If you don't feel friendship from me that is your own doing not mine.

Its tough trying to be your friend when you constantly reject the friendship because I am not inigo. I have by choice spent more time talking to you than any other person on this forum. If you don't feel friendship from me that is your own doing not mine.

sorry isee please dont ruin me. we can never be friends though. and witty probably spent the most time talking to me.

sorry isee please dont ruin me. we can never be friends though. and witty probably spent the most time talking to me.
You can't really pull the poor me poor me bull then, when you are the one choosing to not be friendly.

And I am sure Witty did talk more to you as he spent more time on here. I am talking percentage of my time and my posts.

You can't really pull the poor me poor me bull then, when you are the one choosing to not be friendly.

And I am sure Witty did talk more to you as he spent more time on here. I am talking percentage of my time and my posts.

time is a man made construct iseee. we need to loosen our definition and be more freee. Witty and i exchanged over a hundred thousand pm's.

That he was a better judge of character than you?
I don't think the fact that he kept a spreadsheet on BBB members showed that he was a good judge of character, no. I definitely don't think it showed that![DOUBLEPOST=1501446499][/DOUBLEPOST]
time is a man made construct iseee. we need to loosen our definition and be more freee. Witty and i exchanged over a hundred thousand pm's.
Scarily, that could be true...!

I don't think the fact that he kept a spreadsheet on BBB members showed that he was a good judge of character, no. I definitely don't think it showed that![DOUBLEPOST=1501446499][/DOUBLEPOST]
Scarily, that could be true...!

The only one who has a better judge of character is me.

Well: printed my first ever 'political flyers' if you will. They will do probably exactly precisely nothing here, (because -thankfully - more-or-less everyone here pretty much already thinks trump is a Complete Moron), but it will, I guess, allow me to feel I have at least participated in/against the Pro-Humanity/Anti-Equality Crap stuff that Trump is espousing.

Back