Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

COVFEFE

MINORS

"I am really smart"......said that dumb kid trying to bully geeks, and said nobody ever who is actually intelligent

TRUMP DUMB TALLY.......................off the scale, will somebody count???

41B5A4E500000578-0-image-a-25_1498319445140.jpg

COVFEFE

MINORS

"I am really smart"......said that dumb kid trying to bully geeks, and said nobody ever who is actually intelligent

TRUMP DUMB TALLY.......................off the scale, will somebody count???

41B5A4E500000578-0-image-a-25_1498319445140.jpg
Maybe that was no error. he could have passed some child labour laws while everyone was focussed on this fbi debarkle

Reactions: kxk
It really is time they updated what it says on the statue of liberty. It is no longer true and relevant to todays America, and todays world.

Reactions: kxk
MACRON should ask for it back, and give them a piece of barbed wire & and Germany could pitch in with a bit of that old WALL

Well kind is kind of a wishy washy word. I much prefer words like: brave, strong, heroic, and fearless to describe the President of the free world.

not one of those words describe the man in that video to me. I can think of many other words, but not those ones.

I think it is sick you can watch that and find it heroic. Why bother even trying to converse with women on here if you think so little of us?

Watch what? I was speaking in general.

And I think of people as individuals, not as genders. I think little of some people, and highly of other people. I don't see people as gender when I'm passing opinion on them. I see them as people with thoughts, and hopes, and dreams. People who have a million stories to tell. People whose life experiences are different to mine. People who think differently to me, and people who think the same as me.

i'm watching big brother. i'll see it later.
So its later. Are you still going to stick by your rhetoric that he is brave,strong and a hero? How do you explain the behaviour and attitudes in that video?

So its later. Are you still going to stick by your rhetoric that he is brave,strong and a hero? How do you explain the behaviour and attitudes in that video?

I watched it. I'm still not sure why you brought it up though. Considering when I was referring to Trump as a hero I was meaning his work towards making America, especially the working class, great again and standing up to Hillary Clinton.

I watched it. I'm still not sure why you brought it up though. Considering when I was referring to Trump as a hero I was meaning his work towards making America, especially the working class, great again and standing up to Hillary Clinton.
Why did I bring it up? This is the man you are calling heroic - A man who denigrates, assaults, and insults women regularly. As a man you may not give a shit but as a woman it deeply offends, and I find you calling him heroic for any reason repulsive. The fact you can watch that and still want to call him your hero to me says you have no respect at all for females.

Why did I bring it up? This is the man you are calling heroic - A man who denigrates, assaults, and insults women regularly. As a man you may not give a shit but as a woman it deeply offends, and I find you calling him heroic for any reason repulsive. The fact you can watch that and still want to call him your hero to me says you have no respect at all for females.

I have respect for individuals that earn it.

And also I never said I agreed with everything that Trump does or says. I don't why you are trying to make me feel guilty about stuff he was saying on the news or talk shows.

Back