Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

i wasn't being literal.
This is the kind of thing that Donnie does that gets him in trouble - makes up stats without telling anyone he was making them up, and then when he sees it being quoted elsewhere he then thinks that counts as evidence lol

just saying something doesn't make it true :)

This is the kind of thing that Donnie does that gets him in trouble - makes up stats without telling anyone he was making them up, and then when he sees it being quoted elsewhere he then thinks that counts as evidence lol

just saying something doesn't make it true :)

I didn't say it was true, just my opinion from what i have seen. I don't trust charities. I don't trust anyone.

After 7 months of investigations & committee hearings about my "collusion with the Russians," nobody has been able to show any proof. Sad!

I find the phrasing of this one intriguing. To me it reads that he is sad that proof has not been found. Did he actually do something and he is sad that nobody has yet hit on the jackpot proof? Is he doing a long play troll of the world?

Reactions: kxk
After 7 months of investigations & committee hearings about my "collusion with the Russians," nobody has been able to show any proof. Sad!

I find the phrasing of this one intriguing. To me it reads that he is sad that proof has not been found. Did he actually do something and he is sad that nobody has yet hit on the jackpot proof? Is he doing a long play troll of the world?

i think he means that it is sad that they are spending so long on it.

i wonder if Skye would vote for trump? i wouldn't vote for skye.

never mind about that i have just posted my top 50 tv shows and movies

Thinking about it, resigning isn't really going out on his terms either. His terms would be like Obama, at the end of his second term and unable to run for a third. Maybe a grassy knoll could present itself or death by natural causes.
There is a paragraph near the end of this article that reminded me of your comment here

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/16/donald-trump-justice-department-succession-plan-239652

But Trump, too, is cognizant of the comparison to Nixon, according to one adviser. The president, who friends said does not enjoy living in Washington and is strained by the demanding hours of the job, is motivated to carry on because he “doesn’t want to go down in history as a guy who tried and failed,” said the adviser. “He doesn’t want to be the second president in history to resign"

just watched The John Oliver segment on coal. Can't seem to embed the version I watched from facebook, and the one on u tube i can see is not available to Australia. If I find a version i will post her, as it is worth a watch.

Last edited:
just watched The John Oliver segment on coal. Can't seem to embed the version I watched from facebook, and the one on u tube i can see is not available to Australia. If I find a version i will post her, as it is worth a watch.

what is good about it?

what is good about it?
It talks about how although trumps heart may be in the right place with wanting to keep coal mines open in terms of jobs for miners, that the reality is that the ceos of the mining companies are the real winners of trumps plans, and in fact some of his policies will actually be detrimental to the miners.

It talks about how although trumps heart may be in the right place with wanting to keep coal mines open in terms of jobs for miners, that the reality is that the ceos of the mining companies are the real winners of trumps plans, and in fact some of his policies will actually be detrimental to the miners.

How will the policies be detrimental?

i won't be indoctrinated and become a hippie after i watch that segment will i? i don't want to disappoint inigo by becoming a hippie.
Not at all. John Oliver simply has a way of explaining things in a really easy to understand way, far better than I could type. He has a humour you may not always agree with but these guys are like that.

Back