Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

Sorry I asked!
I am not sorry you asked. I don't understand hero worshipping a man who is so utterly disrespctful to females.

Trump is not president because he is kind he is president because he is power hungry, and what job is the most poerful sounding one in America?

If he really is kind like you say show me actual proof of something kind he has done for another human being, that didn't have selfish benefits for him. (that was to reepbot not you Meglos)

I am not sorry you asked. I don't understand hero worshipping a man who is so utterly disrespctful to females.

Trump is not president because he is kind he is president because he is power hungry, and what job is the most poerful sounding one in America?

If he really is kind like you say show me actual proof of something kind he has done for another human being, that didn't have selfish benefits for him. (that was to reepbot not you Meglos)

He stopped Hillary becoming president. I mean for that alone he should get his face carved on Mount Rushmore.

And I really don't get your "disrespectful to women" angle you are going for here. Is that meant to shame me?

He stopped Hillary becoming president. I mean for that alone he should get his face carved on Mount Rushmore.
Doesn't meet the criteria of selfish benefits to himself. And the majority of the world would disagree with you so nope... try again.

Can you keep your pseudo trump posing for your fake thread, please
And Inigo is not an idiot and has likely given up on the female hating trump....hear from her lately?
Sadly what you are doing.....is most probably ensuring she never returns

And he is president due to racism and sexism, totally.

Thr fact that you cannot easily rattle off kind things he has done though, does this make you wonder if kind is a good word to describe him?

Can you keep your pseudo trump posing for your fake thread, please
And Inigo is not an idiot and has likely given up on the female hating trump....hear from her lately?
Sadly what you are doing.....is most probably ensuring she never returns

And he is president due to racism and sexism, totally.
Sorry I continued the convo. My fault too!

Reactions: kxk
Same
Mere mentions and stuff.....we can't help he pops up, just would prefer trump pretend loving doesn't defecate all over everywhere

Thr fact that you cannot easily rattle off kind things he has done though, does this make you wonder if kind is a good word to describe him?

Well kind is kind of a wishy washy word. I much prefer words like: brave, strong, heroic, and fearless to describe the President of the free world.

Trump became President because he listened to the people of America. He heard their pain, he felt their suffering, and he saw their despair.

And of course inigo is not an idiot. She supports Trump. I'm not witty, i don't think that about her. She's probably a bit smarter than me. Not that's any great achievement.

And 90 percent of users are staying away from this forum, inigo included, and it has nothing to do with me.

You can never know why people lurk and not post, or leave a forum. Inigo may not have left because of you, but others may have.

I was more referring to the fact that big brother australia is finished. and that consequently the traffic for this forum is down. i hardly think my posting would cause others to leave.

i actually problem worship more women than men tbh. which i should stop doing. only because too much hero worshipping is a wrong thing.

Makes ya skin crawl doesn't he....(is that the right saying? kind of weird skin crawling, never thought about it before, never typed it before).
I imagine him in person would make me vom, I think of him as smelling really badly of putrid BO, or bad cheese, and his skin is slimy pudgy erk, with a few scales here and there.

Hey @Mooseface, why do you live in Germany if you don't mind me asking. And is it expensive, how does it feel?
And....Nick is going to have live there for a bit, his fans are more in Europe....Germany loves him
I don't know - I just wanted to?! I came a long while back after I finished Uni and wanted to come back. I like studying language. Where does Nick want to live?

Back