Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

It is almost the weekend, Trump will say, ooo this is bad, very bad....and trot of to his golf

donald-trump-is-a-stupid-mans-idea-of-a-smart-18308931.png

trump-duct-tape.jpg

angry-trump-this-angry-baby-is-living-proof-thatmoney-cant-fix-stupid.jpg

Claims-He-Can-Turn-The-Economy-Around-Went-Bankrupt-Four-Times-Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Picture.jpg

So Pres STUPID, was WRONG again. Can he even pull away from his Putin pact - or is it Putin orders????

Evidence mounting - that dumb puffy face hides a dumb puffy brain:)

SNL star Taran Killam calls President Trump a moron after appearance on the show

TARAN Killam was unimpressed with Donald Trump when the now-president hosted Saturday Night Live in November 2015.

“The president is a moron,”
Killam, 35, told Brooklyn Magazine this week.

“He was … everything you see. What you see is what you get with him, really,” Killam said. “I mean, there was no big reveal. He struggled to read at the table read, which did not give many of us great confidence. Didn’t get the jokes, really. He’s just a man who seems to be powered by bluster.”
He added, “It was not fun, and most of the cast and writers were not excited to have him there. I didn’t get the feeling that he was excited to be there, and it felt like a move for ratings from both sides.”

Killam is the second SNL player to point out both Trump’s alleged struggles with reading and obsession with ratings.

“So he doesn’t really know how to read. For real,” Pete Davidson told Opie Radio in November 2015.

“And he loves to improv. So during the table read, he like — before he had to read each line, and he’s the host so he’s in everything — he would go, ‘I’m not gonna say this. I’m gonna say this the way I’m gonna say this. Is that okay, Lorne?’ And everybody’s like, ‘What?’”

Davidson, 23, added, “He doesn’t get it. He thinks everybody’s laughing with him, but we’re all laughing at him … he constantly kept saying how amazing the ratings were gonna be.”

The left are doing a mighty fine job of making sure Trump gets elected for another term. Treating anyone not as smart as them as lesser beings.

The left are doing a mighty fine job of making sure Trump gets elected for another term. Treating anyone not as smart as them as lesser beings.
So are you saying the president is not as smart as anyone from the left? Or is this just the way I am reading your words? Cos thats too funny reepy!

Reactions: kxk
So are you saying the president is not as smart as anyone from the left? Or is this just the way I am reading your words? Cos thats too funny reepy!

No, i'm talking about the smugness of the left. The way they seem to view anyone who hasn't got a fancy education as lesser beings.

Being able to read - is not asking much, and having a vocabulary that consists of more than - 'bad, very bad'

What matters to Trump is the people of America. And i feel that so far that he has been doing a damn good job trying to look after them. It hasn't been easy with a hostile media, but he has done his best. And i feel that he deserves credit for his hard work so far.

What matters to Trump is the people of America. And i feel that so far that he has been doing a damn good job trying to look after them. It hasn't been easy with a hostile media, but he has done his best. And i feel that he deserves credit for his hard work so far.

What matters to Trump is what he looks like to his billionaire contemporaries and how much more money he can make for the Trump name while President

What matters to Trump is what he looks like to his billionaire contemporaries and how much more money he can make for the Trump name while President

Trump wants to make money for the people of America. Because he cares about them. He cares about them very deeply and strongly. Trump may not show that he cares, but I truly believe that he does. Deep,deep down in his heart he cares. For Trump is a very caring person and i don't think i should compliment him that much because he doesn't like it. He is not a fan of that. So maybe i'll say some bad things about him to balance it out. Like i don't know. I don't feel excited about him as i used to be. Yeah, that should do for a downside i think. Or at least I hope, hope that he isn't too offended reading it. Not that I would care if he was. Offended that is. Or maybe I would. I am unsure.

Back