Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I'm not sure you understand Trump at all. He would NOT embrace me moving where he is I can tell you that. If he found out that I lived near him he would detest and hate it. Also I would never do something that stupid.

Any ideas? Can he build a wall between you two?

Any ideas? Can he build a wall between you two?

Why would Trump build a wall? I can't see him doing that. He would just be way too busy to build any kind of wall. I mean time for him is precious and I can't see him wasting his time building a wall. Not to mention that he would have no idea on how to build a wall i think. If he did he would have gone in the wall building busiiness. But he has not done that.

Why would Trump build a wall? I can't see him doing that. He would just be way too busy to build any kind of wall. I mean time for him is precious and I can't see him wasting his time building a wall. Not to mention that he would have no idea on how to build a wall i think. If he did he would have gone in the wall building busiiness. But he has not done that.

"Nobody builds walls better than me, believe me".

"Nobody builds walls better than me, believe me".

Maybe Trump was speaking in a metaphorical way? Because Trump is just too busy to build a wall. Way too busy with all the work he has been doing. An inspiration to us all Trump is. I wish I could be more like Trump. I'm just way too ill disciplined compared to him.

But Trump also has his bad parts like we all do. Plenty of things that I do not like about Trump. Which is fair enough i suppose because it would be weird not to find fault with someone no matter how much you liked them i reckon. I mean being blind to the flaws of someone can be really dangerous I feel.

Well you are slowly becoming more like Trump. Except Trump doesn't really do sarcasm. He says he does, but he doesn't really. I think he is a bit dumb. The whole damn thing is just very curious.

Well you are slowly becoming more like Trump. Except Trump doesn't really do sarcasm. He says he does, but he doesn't really. I think he is a bit dumb. The whole damn thing is just very curious.

Oh to compare me to the wonderful Trump is probably the greatest most wonderfulest most terrific most grand most special most valuable most fantastic most awe inspiring most warm heartening most extra super special compliment that anyone could ever give me! i want that compliment engraved on my tombstone, tattooed on my forehead and writtn in the sky!

And are you kidding? He does sarcasm nearly all the time. In fact Trump's use of sarcasm is what drew me to him in the first place. His sarcasm attracted my attention and the rest continued on from there.

And yeah Trump may be dumb sometimes, but we are all dumb sometimes. I always feel like i'm stupid. Which I am. Dumb and stupid I mean.

But anyway smarts isn't everything.

Oh well. I never really understand his sarcasm. I just think he talks crap a lot. And sometimes later pretends he was being sarcastic or making a joke if/when his comments threaten to turn into an international incident. Maybe I am misreading him.

Oh well. I never really understand his sarcasm. I just think he talks crap a lot. And sometimes later pretends he was being sarcastic or making a joke if/when his comments threaten to turn into an international incident. Maybe I am misreading him.

International incident? That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm not sure it suits you.
Well. Maybe it doesnt. I don't know. I'm not sure being a Trump Supporter suits YOU. But then again... thats kind of Trump 'logic' isnt it. I mean The Real Story Here is ...

I am fascinated/mesmerised by the whole Trump phenomenon - I can't deny it - but I also feel a bit as though my Soul is under siege. And that this is really a dark turn of events. On one hand I cannot take him seriously and am just waiting for him to be impeached or whatever. But on the other hand he does seem genuinely destructive and genuinely stupid. And sadly to have traction with quite a lot of other genuinely destructive stupid people. Obviously there is something seriously wrong for people to fl like this, but... I feel absolutely confident Trump offers no real solution.

It's a teeny tiny bit like the Witty Banter episode, I just could not fathom how he could be so poisonous. But you seemed to like him. And I cannot fathom Trump. And you seem to like him too. Which I don't entirely believe but you are consistent and infractory in your pretense. So whatever. I think we diverge at this point, Reepbot. Because... well... integrity? Boredom? Other fish to fry.

Well. Maybe it doesnt. I don't know. I'm not sure being a Trump Supporter suits YOU. But then again... thats kind of Trump 'logic' isnt it. I mean The Real Story Here is ...

I am fascinated/mesmerised by the whole Trump phenomenon - I can't deny it - but I also feel a bit as though my Soul is under siege. And that this is really a dark turn of events. On one hand I cannot take him seriously and am just waiting for him to be impeached or whatever. But on the other hand he does seem genuinely destructive and genuinely stupid. And sadly to have traction with quite a lot of other genuinely destructive stupid people. Obviously there is something seriously wrong for people to fl like this, but... I feel absolutely confident Trump offers no real solution.

It's a teeny tiny bit like the Witty Banter episode, I just could not fathom how he could be so poisonous. But you seemed to like him. And I cannot fathom Trump. And you seem to like him too. Which I don't entirely believe but you are consistent and infractory in your pretense. So whatever. I think we diverge at this point, Reepbot. Because... well... integrity? Boredom? Other fish to fry.

I don't think President Trump will be impeached. Nor do I think he is stupid. He is a man who wants to do the best for his country.

And I liked Witty because he let me talk to him about Inigo.

I don't think President Trump will be impeached. Nor do I think he is stupid. He is a man who wants to do the best for his country.

And I liked Witty because he let me talk to him about Inigo.
Duped I'd say. Gathering intel and the like.

Truomp hes bee-a duing quoite-a a reesuneble-a jub thuos fer is President. Ifee-a sume-a medeea ououtlets leeked hees speech tu zee-a huouse-a ouff representetifes. Bork Bork Bork!

Back