Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Bloody leftist media trying to destroy the good work that Trump has been doing as President. I never noticed them being this hard on Obama, obviously because they love the dangerous Democrats.

I still like and strongly respect Trump. Possibly the person I respect most in this world.

I don't see why Isee would care about your statement.

Interesting justification about your quote, but by no means valid.

Of course she wouldn't care. I was more talking about understanding, I partly made that quote so she could understand what only Witty really understood in regards to my forum loyalty.

What do you mean interesting justification?

No, it's because Obama isn't an idiot and political ignoramus.

Obama was a Wall street suck-up and a dangerous Democrat. His so called deal with Iran was the worst deal made by any leader in American history. I thank my lucky stars that someone sensible like Trump is there to move America in the right direction.

Trust in Trump.

C7LndzrVAAAfsHz.jpg

That perfectly illustrates the condescending nature of the left who sit in their ivory towers laughing at the poor whilst true heroes like Donald Trump get their hands dirty. All the loony left want to do is make Trump supporters feel bad, not offer any real solutions.

That perfectly illustrates the condescending nature of the left who sit in their ivory towers laughing at the poor whilst true heroes like Donald Trump get their hands dirty. All the loony left want to do is make Trump supporters feel bad, not offer any real solutions.
It's a joke, just like Trump.

And Trump is handing back $200,000 to the richest Americans while 26 million lose their health insurance, thanks to his tinkering with the ACA. Great "solution" for the poor there.

Reactions: kxk
It's a joke, just like Trump.

And Trump is handing back $200,000 to the richest Americans while 26 million lose their health insurance, thanks to his tinkering with the ACA. Great "solution" for the poor there.

The ACA was awful. Glad that Trump got rid of that mess.

Trump's got a plan. I have faith in Trump. I mean I have to have faith in him because I would be a monster if I didn't.

I love the satirical nature of this comment. Alternative facts at its finest.

Back