Skip to main content

Tully dumped by her girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets be honest, its every guys dream/desire to be able to turn a lesbian
congrats drew! :p

but on a more serious note, Tully has brought all of it upon herself, shes made her decisions and is going to have to live with them, i feel no sympathy for her, and being a so-called social media expert, she should definitely have known what the reaction would be.
and for the record, i've disliked her from the start.

^ This

A kiss is a kiss. Cheating is cheating. That's the identical part.

So hypothetically your partner can drunkenly have a kiss that they were dared to do, but not one that has some emotion attached? The bottom line is two people who have partners on the outside have kissed people in the house, only ones become a big deal.

Identical? Not even close, the context is completely different

Hypothetically, yes. I mean, of course I wouldn't be hunky dory but it would be a blip in a relationship that could be very easily and simply worked out. When there are emotions attached, that's a whole different ball game. I'd prefer my partner be a sex addict and have meaningless sex with a different person each weekend than for them to have that more-than-friends emotional attachment with someone else.

And I do disagree, a kiss isn't always just a kiss. A drunken dare pash is much different to a post-I-love-you kiss.

Totally agree!! ^^^

it could of also been a strategic move, they do something like that and obviously australia would love to see all that drama about the cheating, but I'm so glad tahlia did what she did

tahlia-tully.jpg

Sorry, that ain't no girl. That's a dude so in love he pretended to be a lesbian.

They're both very beautiful. Tahlia has amazing bone structure. I wish them both well, I just watch BB (all versions!) for entertainment - but obviously this is going to spill over to their real lives. I remember being very dumb in my early 20's so hopefully all involved have a support system. Cheating isn't right - but no one should have their lives destroyed over it - the punishment wouldn't fit the crime.

Amazing bone structure? I'd say that's a pretty average jaw for a guy.

tahlia-tully.jpg

Sorry, that ain't no girl. That's a dude so in love he pretended to be a lesbian.

Her partner entered the BB house - she didn't - she deserves respect not ridicule!
Your idiotic comment just beggars belief! Grow up!

It just seems like there is a double standard. People don't like Tully for whatever reason so are quick to jump on a moral high horse over this, when the exact same situation has occurred but between two women and nothing. He probably doesn't care, you're right but it doesn't change what happened in the house being identical.

I don't think "just a kiss" is enough to send people into raging fits over this but it also wasn't just a kiss. In fact if it was just a kiss people had their panties in a twist for then they would have been raging over when Tully kissed Jasmin and Tim. It's completely different so I don't think you can compare it to Tahan and Jade kissing.

It would be interesting to know if Tully's partner on the outside had been a 6ft fireman, would Drew have gone in so quickly or would he have made damn sure he kept his distance. Is there something about knowing its' a woman that makes it psychologically "not count" .

Call us arseholes but this thought crosses a lot of straight guys mind in regards to women in gay relationships. :eek:

Fox FM's Matt & Jo Show are using what's happened to discuss and interview other people who have been gay but met someone of the opposite sex and "turned straight" again. I still don't understand how it's possible, but whatever.

At least BB is getting lots of publicity from this.

Good on them.
The Tahlia Tully relationship was clearly doomed or it would have survived BB. It's not the ideal way to do it, but we don't live in a perfect world. When you find love you should grab it with both hands.

Fox FM's Matt & Jo Show are using what's happened to discuss and interview other people who have been gay but met someone of the opposite sex and "turned straight" again. I still don't understand how it's possible, but whatever.

They'll do anything for ratings, eh? Clearly people who have gone through a similar thing where in relationships with bi-sexuals not strictly gay.

I understand why bis are despised by many in the gay community. The bis flip flops must do their gay partners head in.

Fifi and Jules did the same thing yesterday also.
Matt and Jo are very open minded people. I know Jo Stanley and she is a decent person and to the person who said they would do anything for ratings...well, thats their job! But Matt and Jo are good people who genuinely care for their audience. Sometimes i think they go a bit far with the feminism...but it isnt a terrible thing.

As for Tully and Drew. I can only assume that they did kiss under the cover. Is it cheating? Well, technically yes i guess. Usually i would say that they are bad people...but i am finding it hard here. They have been thrown into a situation which isnt normal. Emotions are amplified. Things are hard to hide. Tully is starting to discover her true sexuality and she is sharing that with the one person she has a real connection with- Drew. If it was the real world and they were mates the love connection may not have happened because she would be able to discuss and get guidance on this from many people. She needs help right now in discovering whats happening to her, not scorn. Cheating is a deliberate betrayal. I dont think she is willingly or deliberately trying to betray Tahlia.

The thing is, it's not really identical. While I don't think it was ok for Jade and Tahan to kiss, it was very clearly just a drunken dare type scenario. Tully and Drew have been developing an emotional connection over the last few weeks, lots of touchy geeky, then topped off with I love you'd and a secretive kiss. Hardly identical.

this. it's not in the same ballpark, not even the same game

It's ironic that it's exactly this she's accused Jade of. Initially Jade did seem to come across as very insecure and fragile while Tully was the strong, determined, self confident one but as the show has progressed their roles seems to be reversing. Jade has been proving to have a lot more character and while she is still insecure in some ways she has shown that she can pull herself together.

great observation. there's been a bit of role contrasting all season. i hope the producers keep picking them out for airtime

hey, there's a task idea - gender reversal for 48 hours

They'll do anything for ratings, eh? Clearly people who have gone through a similar thing where in relationships with bi-sexuals not strictly gay.

I understand why bis are despised by many in the gay community. The bis flip flops must do their gay partners head in.

On one hand I respect anyone's right to define themselves however they see fit, but if I say "I'm a teapot" I'm sure a lot of people would disagree, and I have to say, Tully's description of herself as "A lesbian when she has a girlfriend and bi when she has a boyfriend" is kind of like saying someone's a vegan when they eat a salad and omnivorous when they eat a steak. It kinda doesn't work that way.

I do understand why the LGBT community embraces it when someone gay has high visibility in the media, but that doesn't make that person an instant role model or paragon of virtue. Tully is just one flawed individual and her behaviour is not a slur on the entire lesbian or bi community. She's young, she has a lot of time to sort herself out. Let's hope she does!

Bi people "flip-flopping" might very well do their straight partners' heads in too, but that's less to do with sexual orientation and more to do with cheating. Being betrayed by your partner is never a good thing - gay, straight or bi.

Guys,

Admit all you voyuers(sp), you are loving this - as am I (!!)
After all isn't this the reason why we watch the show, for this EXACT type of 'drama' to happen.

Everyone in that house and all their loved ones outside knew what they getting themselves into and that ANYTHING could and does happen in the house no matter how hard they try to avoid it.

After they are all horny 20 somethings and sometimes the 'fireworks' just do ignite, even with just a spark.

Clearly Tully is a very emotional and confused girl, who possibly should not been allowed in there in the first place by the shrink.
But what's happened is ratings dynamite Ch9, they will be loving it.

Let's face it, if wasn't for Tim and Tully, the show would be boring as bat sh!t - Right or wrong, it makes for good viewing.

(That's just my $2 worth - I'll be voting for Tim and Tully every week while they last, which at the rate things are going will not be long in Tully's case)

-Cheers B!LL!

A kiss is a kiss. Cheating is cheating. That's the identical part.

So hypothetically your partner can drunkenly have a kiss that they were dared to do, but not one that has some emotion attached? The bottom line is two people who have partners on the outside have kissed people in the house, only ones become a big deal.

Do you really think the drunk kiss is the same as what happened between Tully and Drew? It's like comparing a mountain to a molehill and saying they're identical. lol

I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone in a serious, long-term relationship that considers "drunken kiss" to be on the same level as "developing feelings for someone else". One is a drinking problem that can be resolved by just not getting drunk, and the other is a massive breach of trust and hugely disrespectful. HMMM, WHICH IS WORSE. I CAN'T TELL.

The thing about Tully is she's obviously always been bisexual, but she just doesn't seem to have been willing to admit it. Her line that she's lesbian when with a girl but bisexual when with a guy is still one of the most stupid things I've heard. She did say she gave up on men "as a species" earlier in the series though, so it's not like she's without precedent for saying stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back