Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

because that baby will be the driving plot device this season :(

i reckon he
locked them all out and kept all the food for himself, and those people at the foodbank were some of said ppl (like the librarian with the glasses...)"
I'm thinking maybe some of the
terminus people may have also been locked out by him too. I think it could be all connected. Perhaps not though.
I kinda hope they were eating infected bob. Poor bob.

terminus people may have also been locked out by him too. I think it could be all connected. Perhaps not though.

if they're eating infected bob then they're actually saving his life. Although how Bob expects to survive that world with one leg beyond me and I'd probably OFF myself anyway

if they're eating infected bob then they're actually saving his life. Although how Bob expects to survive that world with one leg beyond me and I'd probably OFF myself anyway
I know, right?
Wouldnt it be too late to be saving his life, though? It had been a while since he got pulled into the stank-water. I'd say if he was bitten by the time they cooked up his juicy shank it would already be all over red rover. Mmm bob shank.

I know, right?
Wouldnt it be too late to be saving his life, though? It had been a while since he got pulled into the stank-water. I'd say if he was bitten by the time they cooked up his juicy shank it would already be all over red rover. Mmm bob shank.

Imagine the SWEET, SWEET JUSTICE if Bob started turning as they were showing down on the rest of him. The colour slowly draining from their bodies knowing that they were about to day. What a GRATIFYING EXPERIENCE (for us)

Imagine the SWEET, SWEET JUSTICE if Bob started turning as they were showing down on the rest of him. The colour slowly draining from their bodies knowing that they were about to day. What a GRATIFYING EXPERIENCE (for us)
That would be rather amazing.

I wonder though if heat kills the infection ;)
I know, right?

everyone is already infected remember

Oh please let that happen

Those water walkers were seriously gross.I usually can eat and watch at same time with this show..Bones however that is another story

They were vile. Actually the show has really ramped up the gore and violence this season, not that I'm complaining.

everyone is already infected remember

Ah yes, that's right, so when they die they all become walkers.
But when they are bitten by a walker it supposedly transfers some of the active or live virus to their bloodstream, killing them and making them a walker. (I had to google because the way the virus works in walking dead does my head in lol)

So, anyway, wouldn't this mean that Bob (if bitten) currently has the live/active virus in his system? So they would be eating live virus? Unless SYMBPLE is right and heat kills it. Guess we will find out.

The stank-water was disgusting. Poor Bob probably got it all up his nose and on his eyeballs n stuff. *vomits*

The walkers are getting worse. More decay. Falling apart. It's good to see that though because time does pass. Water walkers are the worst kind of walkers imo. They're soooo gross :p

Father Gabriel is definitely interesting. I do think he locked them out and kept the food for himself. When he saw the glasses chick though, it's like he just gave up. He ran to the wall and turned. I really want to like him because he seems like a nice guy but I don't trust him yet.

As for Bob. Well I think he was off crying because he was about to take him own life because he was bitten.

Comic spoilers:
In the comics Dale was bitten on the shoulder then captured by 'the hunters' (who are cannibals). They chopped his leg off and were eating it and then Dale told them he was tainted meat. I think Bob will start laughing and tell them that. He has nothing to lose anymore. He's dead anyway.

Ah yes, that's right, so when they die they all become walkers.
But when they are bitten by a walker it supposedly transfers some of the active or live virus to their bloodstream, killing them and making them a walker. (I had to google because the way the virus works in walking dead does my head in lol)

So, anyway, wouldn't this mean that Bob (if bitten) currently has the live/active virus in his system? So they would be eating live virus? Unless SYMBPLE is right and heat kills it. Guess we will find out.

The stank-water was disgusting. Poor Bob probably got it all up his nose and on his eyeballs n stuff. *vomits*

But surely if heat kills it then in season 2 or 3 when they burned those walkers in the pit,they were all still moving even though burnt.

The walkers are getting worse. More decay. Falling apart. It's good to see that though because time does pass. Water walkers are the worst kind of walkers imo. They're soooo gross :p

Father Gabriel is definitely interesting. I do think he locked them out and kept the food for himself. When he saw the glasses chick though, it's like he just gave up. He ran to the wall and turned. I really want to like him because he seems like a nice guy but I don't trust him yet.

As for Bob. Well I think he was off crying because he was about to take him own life because he was bitten.

Comic spoilers:
In the comics Dale was bitten on the shoulder then captured by 'the hunters' (who are cannibals). They chopped his leg off and were eating it and then Dale told them he was tainted meat. I think Bob will start laughing and tell them that. He has nothing to lose anymore. He's dead anyway.

Father Gabriel..don't trust him one bit.there is just something weird about him.Two years after the zombie apocolyspe started he shouldnt still be that afraid of them

Back