Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

Apperently the person who comes out of the bushes is a new character named Noah.
I hope Carol is there too though. What about Beth? Is Beth still where she was taken to? It would be crazy if Beth came "home" to find that Maggie had JUST left.

Great episode. What a brutal way to go for the termites. That ended soon. I'm interested to see what is coming up next.. maybe ... Neegan? I don't know how the comics run.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SPOILER AND WHAT TO NOT....

she's a useless cunt just sayin boo

She's hardly useless when the POWER of her voice will shatter and cure people of the apocalypse.
You best kneel down now before the true queen awakens.

timberlordreturnslmx03.gif

I hope Carol is there too though. What about Beth? Is Beth still where she was taken to? It would be crazy if Beth came "home" to find that Maggie had JUST left.

Great episode. What a brutal way to go for the termites. That ended soon. I'm interested to see what is coming up next.. maybe ... Neegan? I don't know how the comics run.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SPOILER AND WHAT TO NOT....
There must be some serious sibling rivalry between those two. Maggie seems to not give two figs about her sister.

Sneak peek next weeks episode
So sneak peek on talking dead,Beth in hospital bed,gash on her cheek,drip in her arm,bandaged arm..she wakes up looks out at a ruined city,door opens and someone is about to come in

There must be some serious sibling rivalry between those two. Maggie seems to not give two figs about her sister.
Maggie lost her Dad at the prison - went looking for Glenn because she thought Glenn would have been with the others. There's no point asking about someone when they're obviously not there. We saw Daryl tell Maggie that he was with Beth for awhile. If they know anything - they share it. The audience isn't dumb. Maggie cares for her sister. But it's just needless to show her constantly worrying about something she can't change. Beth is gone - Maggie would be hoping and praying that she's safe but she has no idea where she is and can't just go traipsing off without a sense of direction.

Maggie lost her Dad at the prison - went looking for Glenn because she thought Glenn would have been with the others. There's no point asking about someone when they're obviously not there. We saw Daryl tell Maggie that he was with Beth for awhile. If they know anything - they share it. The audience isn't dumb. Maggie cares for her sister. But it's just needless to show her constantly worrying about something she can't change. Beth is gone - Maggie would be hoping and praying that she's safe but she has no idea where she is and can't just go traipsing off without a sense of direction.
I'm not advocating that she traipse off, but it seems to me that she is ambivalent about the whereabouts of her sister.

Back