Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

MadVelvet

Do you guys get The Walking Dead in Oz? I love that show, new season getting ready to start here next month...I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww ok, well I better not say anything about anything then till I know who's where and what....LOL

Yes we get it, it's on Foxtell..... Pretty sure it's on the same day as the US, Sunday for you guys, Monday for us..... The people who don't have foxtell probably torrent it.

Awww ok, well I better not say anything about anything then till I know who's where and what....LOL
Say what you want about it, by now Aussie have learned that you will get spoiled on the internet and really if someone is not all caught up and they read this thread it's their own fault.

I love the walking dead, I am looking forward to it returning.

i liked the first season a lot. the second season nearly lost me with the overbearing 'look for the kid' angle. it seems to have inmproved since, but i am hoping its a bit less soapy next season.

I agree about season two but it was the love triangle that got on my nerves that season between Rich, Lori and Shane. I thought it got back on track after Season 2. I thought last season was esp great for we got badass Rick back. I was tired of "crazy I don't want to be the leader" Rick in Season 3. These Terminus people have no idea who they are messing with...hahahahaha.

The trailer for Season 5 looks super great and finally we get to see what happened to Beth, looks different than the comics but then again trailers can be tricky. I just hope some of the rumors I've been hearing are NOT true. I hear we are losing 2 major characters this season.

Daryl is the MAN!!!
I agree.

I LOVE the Walking Dead! I'm going to have to record it and start watching in mid-November as I'll be away for 5 weeks from early October. I'll have to avoid the interwebz for a while. :)

They showed the first 2 or 3 seasons on sbs didn't they, then the world cup soccer came on and Id just assumed it would be back on sbs2 and have been waiting for it there.

only realised recently its on paytv O_O which I haven't got :confused:

Saw the ads at a mates place, Series 5 looks bloody awesome :mask:

Back